Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jason Jordan?
This poll is closed.
I feel sorry for the guy 27 14.14%
He deserved it 9 4.71%
155 81.15%
Total: 191 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

if nobody comes out of interminable hhh feuds with any momentum does it matter if he eventually loses a match at wrestlemania to them

at least the direction this year is seemingly kurt angle and not like finn balor or kevin owens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

why?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Alaois posted:

don't they keep otunga employed because he's a lawyer and works with their actual law team

he does this and talk show appearances primarily

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

business as usual

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the breadwinner and more famous spouse def needs to fight dirty to win a custody hearing

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Gaz-L posted:

I'm legit just glad that Adam and Roddy redid the superplex pile spot instead of what I was afraid they were gonna try (I thought they were going for the End Of Heartache off the cage, which would have resulted in Adam Cole's death).

what are the logistics of an EoH off the cage whats that look like

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

badass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i'd pop thats for sure

• Locked thread