Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jason Jordan?
This poll is closed.
I feel sorry for the guy 27 14.14%
He deserved it 9 4.71%
155 81.15%
Total: 191 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

AA was never going to be a star group but they should have easily been a very enjoyable part of the tag division for years instead of largely nothing followed by actively bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Big E is over 30 and as such should probably be fired so younger talent can shine.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

exploded mummy posted:

I wish James Ellsworth the very best on his inevitable TNA World Title run

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Gold Sexy Body posted:

I'm hype, mainly for War Games because the build has been so darn great.

I'm hype for Survivor Series because it was my favourite PPV as a child.

What is everyone looking forward to on this big weekend of wrestling?

i am not a fan of wwe wrestles (but it is cool and good people like you are), but i will be watching house of hardcore on twitch with friends because watching wrestles with friends is the best

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Gold Sexy Body posted:

That doesn't sound very good.

if it is good i get to have fun with good wrestles

if it is not good then i get to talk with friends while laughing at bad wrestles, which is also very good

regardless a good time will be had

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Gold Sexy Body posted:

Is HHH going to be at House of Hardcore

if you pronounce of 'uhv' then yes

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Gold Sexy Body posted:

This doesn't sound very good, you've not convinced me to watch House of Hardcore rather than WWE Survivor Series, The One Time Of The Year RAW and Smackdown Live Superstars Go Head To Head

i wasn't trying to convince you to watch house of hardcore rather than wwe survivor series, The One Time Of The Year RAW and Smackdown Live Superstars Go Head To Head, friend, just letting you know what i will be doing

i am glad that you are excited for survivor series and hope that it is a really good show you enjoy watching a lot :)

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Gold Sexy Body posted:

thank you my friend, I hope you enjoy The Tommy Dreamer Vanity Promotion House of Hardcore.

thanks

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

sportsgenius86 posted:

I wish Vince would've gotten his way because maybe then the shareholders would see how loving awful he's been at this for a while now.

lol shareholders don't give a poo poo about anything as long as they make lots of money

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Vince thinking men in dresses is hilarious is nothing new.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

BrigadierSensible posted:

This is well and good, and I see the truth in all you are saying, but it doesn't answer my question.

Which is: how and why does teh WWE system/WWE TV seem to suck the charisma and likability from performers that seem perfectly likable and charismatic when allowed to be themselves and perform the way they want to.

It's hard to be likeable when you're doing things you don't like doing, and according to noted good old wrestleman Big Show TV taping day is the mot awful day of the week.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Itami's terrible injuries were actually works to make sure Roman goes over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Liquid Communism posted:

Baron Corbin's hairline is the latest sacrifice.

One day Vince is going to want to see what Corbin looks like with blonde hair, and Corbinmania will run wild.

• Locked thread