Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jason Jordan?
This poll is closed.
I feel sorry for the guy 27 14.14%
He deserved it 9 4.71%
155 81.15%
Total: 191 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i haven't watched raw or smackdown since football season started but i thought the ppv had good matches and that's all i really care about since i'm not attached to any story. last ppv sucked though.

i kind of zoned out during the last match though, which probably isn't a good thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i wonder if ryback is still selling supplements that make your balls bigger

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i went to his site and after my browser recovered i discovered he is still selling the supplements plus he has a single out, although it's just an instrumental. thought he'd be rapping like the macho man.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

oldpainless posted:

Rybacks single has to be just a simple drum beat

it has a guitar too. basically a significantly devolved version of meat on the table.

• Locked thread