Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jason Jordan?
This poll is closed.
I feel sorry for the guy 27 14.14%
He deserved it 9 4.71%
155 81.15%
Total: 191 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

MassRafTer posted:

Jinder is such a big draw in India that WWE had cut the "tour" down from 2 shows to 1.

Hopefully that means they're not just going to give him the title back after SS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

Eli Wiggum posted:

Vince is a loving piece of garbage

He is seriously terrible

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Vince was the one who ordered Tyler to dress like a woman in their match against the Usos, had Bray dress like a woman with a plan to wrestle as one presumably, and now wanted Ellsworth to dress up like a woman to fight a woman.

Does Vince, uh, have something he wants to tell us?

We already know, he doesn't need to tell us anything.

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

tweet my meat posted:

Sami and KO having to sell for Shane, who was already beat to poo poo, was taken by surprise, has the athletic build of "divorced middle aged dad having a midlife crisis", and was fighting them 1 on 2 was bafflingly stupid and probably worse than HHH, who at least had some fun things like the glorious suck it or smashing his dumb face into the screen.

That was the worst thing for me too. It felt like such a waste to have them come out and try to cost him the match, only to get loving chased away and beat down with a chair.

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

Aphrodite posted:

With her pin of Bayley last night, Tamina becomes the first woman to pin all 4 Horsewomen.

I was way more pumped to see Tamina superkick Nia in the face than I should have been

• Locked thread