Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jason Jordan?
This poll is closed.
I feel sorry for the guy 27 14.14%
He deserved it 9 4.71%
155 81.15%
Total: 191 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

There were a lot of posts last night so I'm just skipping ahead to say:

When in doubt, root for Braun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Do they add those little pauses now to conceal the head shots?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Also it split up American Alpha for it, who were cool and good.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

This was originally the night for the first of the India shows.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Ellsworth apparently only had a 1 year contract which was up.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They weren't going to have the guest guy win.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It's in the definition of Business.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Shareholders that aren't McMahons have basically no power. McMahon shares are worth 10x the voting power.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Literally all British comedy is men in dresses, it's not that weird.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They announced Nattie is in the women’s elimination match. Originally it was a secret to be announced tomorrow, so either Paige got in trouble again or Vince did his usual thing.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Raskolnikov38 posted:

or they realized the elimination match was a waste of Paige’s return, particularly if smackdown wins

You must be new.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Blaise330 posted:

Just like last year, I want all the women to enter with Naomi's theme and go full spice girls with an entrance.

Also I'm totally calling Carmella cashing in on Alexa for a brand switch and an Alexa face turn.

Apparently they specified it was only for the Smackdown title during the build for the match.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Barreft posted:

The Shield... were not homegrown..

Leakee I guess, and we see how well that's worked out.

Yeah, multiple Wrestlemania main events in a row!

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Do we count the preshow for Owens' streak?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

a.lo posted:

hey i know one hardy boy is hurt but where is the other hardy boy

Beating Elias fatly on the preshow.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

MotU posted:

matt lost

Whoa they made the right call?

I didn’t see any results I just guessed.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I’m not going to argue with VJeff even though he’s wrong, because there is no way to convince him why he’s wrong.

I post this to let you guys know there is another way.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

And as much as I’d like to tell VJeff that Sami’s run as a face was garbage so even if he was on TV being urinated on by Shane weekly and begging for more that wouldn’t be any worse, I will not engage in this argument with him.

Float above, people.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I think Dean was never good enough to be sandbagging things now.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Pinstripe Hourglass posted:

I really, really hope they don't do a HHH/Braun match because that will kill him. Even if he wins, a HHH style Big Match would be disastrous for Braun

Come on man.

That result wasn't to put over Braun, it was to keep the crowd from booing out the finish of the PPV.

This was to setup Kurt/HHH.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

DoctorGonzo posted:

who the fucks wants HHH-Kurt in 2018?

HHH, Kurt

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Yeah it'll be a KO by head kick.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Shane didn't literally do that though, while WWE Executive Vice President of Creative Triple H actually did put himself in the match.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

I'm positive he just announced on a Smackdown,"And I'm gonna be the Team Captain!" and that's how we learned he was in the team? Did I just conflate that with Kurt on Raw following their invasion?

No, Shane the character definitely did it. I just mean that everything Triple H does that people don't like also has that element of knowing he's in charge behind the scenes too.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Wrestlemania is probably cool if you go for like all the fan events and stuff, and then watch the thing on someone else's network login.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Dacap posted:

I think I would have preferred if they had held off giving Charlotte the title and had Carmella cash in on Natty. Not sure when it will make sense for her to take it off Charlotte now, and I doubt they’d make both cash-ins this year failures

Right about when WWE stops worshipping Ric, so....

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

DoctorGonzo posted:

Ric Flair is cool. At least he isnt a loving murderer like Snuka

Ric Flair has definitely had at least a few people killed.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Me.

I'm a vengeance ghost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

With her pin of Bayley last night, Tamina becomes the first woman to pin all 4 Horsewomen.

• Locked thread