Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
A portrait studio where they give really niche directions to people getting their pictures taken:

Starman Super DX posted:

"Can you give me a good 'just posted a thread on an internet comedy forum'?"

Twenty Four posted:

"You're gassy. Reeeeaaaaaaaal gassy!" *click*

vanisher posted:

Feel the camera touching your soul, ripping away the protection of anonymity. Your whole existence shrunk into this single moment, to be judged by others. A distilled fact from a multitude of nuance and emotion, two dimensional in the most literal way. *click*

Starman Super DX posted:

"Now if you can just show me enraged with just a touch of contemplative bemusement?"

DavidAlltheTime posted:

"Can you tilt your head a little to the left? Now, imagine you ate a lot of bread, about three hours ago.. that's it! Perfect!" *click*

Starman Super DX posted:

"Alright now how about you give me a nice 'seeing a high school friend for the first time in years and just now learning that they've become a sex worker'... Perfect!" *click*

DavidAlltheTime posted:

"Now, give me a 'I'm in the mood for a salad' expression"
"That's it, that's it, just give me a little more 'swingset'"
"So now you're Jesus, but it's your mom's birthday, and you didn't forget a card, but you wrote a typo in it. Show me that!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
"Yeah that smile's okay, but how about a nice 'itchy rear end in a top hat in public'?"

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
“Ok so I want you to show me ‘just had really strong deja vu, like is this all a dream? Maybe all reality is constructed for me and everybody’s in on it, even the strangers walking past me in the street’

vanisher

*squeaking small plush toy in front of a dog* "who's a good boy??"

Dog, who is female, does not even like squeaky toys tilts its head in confusion.

*click*

"He's a genius"

vanisher

A photographer, hiding in camouflage, zooms their camera in on the majestic wildlife, centering the animals in the frame. Beams of sunlight peek through the clouds, casting a spotlight on the herd of gazelle. The photographer snaps the shot. The animals twitch their ears and look towards the noise.

The photographer gets up and shouts: "Okay now a silly one, just have fun with it!"

vanisher

The Raptor Trainer guy slowly unfolding his shotgun to make no noise, then lines up the raptor in his sights. A second raptor holding a camera peeks through the brush.

"Clever girl"

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
"Fantastic! Fantastic! Hold it, Hold it"

*Cameraman shuffles to the left and crouches re-framing to a low-out

"Great! that's just what I was looking for, that's the very essence of 'A Serious Dad's reaction to Will Ferrell Movies' You're wonderful darling"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

HotSoapyBeard

HAIKOOLIGAN
“Right now you’re a tiger a scary tiger, now you’re a cute lamb... right, now you’re a conspiracy theorist who is being shown irrefutable evidence that the Loch Ness monster doesn’t exist but you still believe anyway because you’re slightly unhinged and are really invested in it being true”

HotSoapyBeard

HAIKOOLIGAN
“Ok now give me ‘Amazonian tribe member who has never had contact with the outside world and has just met an explorer wearing branded sportswear for the first time’”

Twenty Four

"Lets see your best 'just took a messy dump in a public restroom and realized there is no toilet paper'."

alnilam

Work it, yeah baby! You're old, you're saying goodbye to your only child knowing they won't visit again for months, now your son's taking to one of the nurses in hushed voices and sorta glancing sideways at you. Yes, perfect!

Twenty Four

Flash me that "oh no that was more then just a fart" look you are so famous for!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Let's try a nice, simple Mona Lisa smile... perfect! Hold that....

*4 years later*

joke_explainer

Great, now move 0.024 millimeters to the left.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
ok, give me "you just filled your mouth with a whole can of whipped cream and you're about three breaths in and worried that you're either going to aspirate it or cough it all out"

wow have you done this before?

Twenty Four

Lunch break was great! Now, give me that "I really gotta poop look". Now hold it, hold it, hold it!

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Looking good, ok, show me Morpheus is giving you an option of choosing the red pill or the blue pill but just to your left Helena Bonham Carter is offering you a white pill with the word purple written on it.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Alright for this next look... you're in a room with a bunch of people and it's loud, your friend is showing you a funny youtube video on his phone but you can't hear anything.

Ok great, next shot, the video has ended and your friend is looking at you expectantly for your response.

Ok, now Chad from high school has shown up, show me that genuine Chad reaction.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

Twenty Four posted:

Lunch break was great! Now, give me that "I really gotta poop look". Now hold it, hold it, hold it!

yes, yes it WAS Indian food, you're amazing!

Macnult

okay now everyone just hold still. yes I know gravity is working against us all but you’re doing great; i know those harnesses aren’t the most comfortable things but try to keep a relaxed expression. okaaayyyyy... one, two, three.... perfect! I knew this landscape portrait was gonna work out

google THIS

Lower your chin, there's glare in your glasses. A little more...a little more...a liiiiitle more... Ok, now I want you to collapse to the floor like you just snapped your own...oh wow, you're way ahead of me.

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
i wanna see that queasy look where you're not sure if you have to puke so you're trying to hold it down but also consider the possibility that just getting it out will make you feel better sooner

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

HotSoapyBeard

HAIKOOLIGAN
Right, now you take the camera and start shooting me! Ok gorgeous darling fabulous hold your eye up to the viewfinder that’s it now freeze! Hold it right... there... I’ll just take the camera back aaaaand *click* perfect, just what i wanted.

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
Okay, now say 'ahh'. That's right, open up nice and big for me. Whoa whoa, that's too far! Please stop, that's horrible. No! Don't! How can you...?! Auuughhhh! *click*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
There's a void where your soul used to be. Emanating from this void, a chorus of fallen angels are singing the song that will end the world. You're sad because the end of the world means you won't get to binge watch all the episodes of Top Gear with your friend that's super into cars.

• Locked thread