Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
THIS YEAR IS GONNA BE GREEEEAAATTT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

mcmagic posted:

I don't think pitching to Smoak over Donaldson there was egregious. Robertson has to get the guy out. Don't throw him a fastball and if you do, don't miss the location that badly.

I am usually terrified of donaldson as it is. he's always involved

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
I was at that drubbing live today it was fantastic Bacon on a stick...not bad.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
horrible lineup. 3-0 in the first and still counting.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

mcmagic posted:

Good. gently caress boston.

gently caress BOSTON.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Paul Zuvella posted:

Once hicks has his legs back and is playing center, it really is going to open things up for the yankees. The more they can alternate Stanton/Judge DH/RF the less they have to give them days off.

Also explaining the importance of getting to the ballpark early to my girlfriend is very difficult!

I had this experience for my first visit to the game. she saw all the crowds of people we had to deal with coming out compared to the breeze we had walking in and she agrees she likes coming early. more time to ogle exhibits in the stadium too.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
Flexed to 7pm.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
Good dellin is good?

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
This is some goooooooooood poo poo.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
7 innings I sat there wondering what it would take. the last 2 innings were an explosion and it was fantastic.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

mcmagic posted:

This. loving. Team.

This. loving. TEEEAAAAAMMMM

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
I was doing laundry and left at a very scary point came back to see it was still 6/5 and just kept asking myself how the gently caress does this keep happening.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Super Jay Mann posted:

Is it happening again?

Yeeeeesssss

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
is this the home run derby?

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
their precious ERA ratio bro

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
Today's game has been excellent for my workflow. just severino putting tigers to sleep and then every so often a good bat crack to give me the spark to get past a day of menial tasks. good stuff.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
I came in to say Sonny loving Grey. this is the guy we like

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

mcmagic posted:

This is a relatively pathetic offensive performance.

Thank you Judge. I wanted to go to sleep.

STOP BEATING ME TO POSTS

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
they heard us talking poo poo. here comes the pileon

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
mcmagic is a grounded realist. he worries when the team isnt performing up to their potential that is fair...but yo mcmagic. beleive in your username. believe in the magic.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
I actually had reloaded the thread to see the meltdown about stanton striking out. DINGER.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
Guys...this team is loving FUN TO WATCH.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
this game has been on for...20 minutes..and it should already be 5-0 if not for a lucky catch. HOLY. poo poo.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
uhh. the team is hot when mcmagic is sad. lets not mess with poo poo.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
upset? rowdy? whatever it is let it rock till it stops workin

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
Lets go Yankees! gently caress BOSTON!

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
UNF. FAST rear end WHUPPIN ON BOSTON.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
Maybe he should transition into the bullpen? this way he can stay effective for short periods? I feel like he also explodes against the tough teams...maybe he puts a lot of pressure on himself. vs the red sox = the penultimate pressure

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
i feel awful for sonny its all in his head. he's kicking the poo poo out of himself :(

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
Now...I may be wrong here but isn't 3B the position they put a player who is so-so in the field but has a bat worthy of a mlb team?

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Paul Zuvella posted:

For the Yankees, that is short stop

now the reason I don't feel that way about SS is because they are a part of the round the horn double. have to be there for infield pops. have to cover for the 2b position in a lot of plays and have to keep their heads up for grounders/liners that more often than not tend to head right their way so they have to be more than just competent for SS

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

I loving died laughing and wasted my coke sir.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
Yeeaaah I would like for us to stop losing to garbage please.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

...I will drop this team like a bad habit. dont loving be a gently caress cashman.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
...Does the team not realize how bad the optics on being pro-trump are?

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
does that run not count because it was a force even though they botched the force?

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
What do we have to do to fix grey?

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
We aren't bad but we believe we are better than a 104 win team. this team should have challenged for the record. losing to garbage feels EXTRA bad I usually rage out when we lose those games too but I don't post about it...even though I want to.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
Just...gently caress it. play for the wild card and lose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
...all it took was getting buried in our division to get some production.

• Locked thread