Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

mcmagic posted:

Good win tonight. Keep the pressure on Boston at least.

Actually they only won by one against a bad team, it was an abject failure and the whole team should be fired

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Monday_ posted:

Fired into the sun.

:yeah:

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Cutch is a good pickup, he can play any of the outfield positions at least somewhat competently still, also he is a cool, fun dude who is nice to cheer for. :unsmith:

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

McMagic complaining about Boone is just about the only thing I can tolerate McMagic complaining about.

Boone has been idleing between "fine, I guess" and "terribad" all year

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

I would imagine no, I dont see a reason to dump him after one season, especially with a very young team that is going to win around 100 games. They are the second best team in the league by record and are playing like one, by all accounts Boone's first year can be labelled as a success.

If winning it all every year was their main goal, they would have just paid Girardi. Its obvious that management does not think that manager matters all that much anyway.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Kershaw has pitched 200 innings once over the past 5 years.

I dont want him anywhere near this team

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Gary Sanchez is not that bad at catching, guys. its very obvious he has isssues catching Sevy, but his arm makes up for a lot of his issues in most cases. This is as simple as just giving sevy a personal catcher.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

mcmagic posted:

He has 15 passed balls which is the most in baseball and he's missed half the season. He's awful.

The only thing awful here... is your posting!!!!

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Carlosologist posted:

Tell me more about how Gary sucks rear end and should be benched or traded :allears:

*in an extremely McMagic voice* Well this is just one game and it clearly matters less thant he one game where he was bad!!!

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Actually the yankees are good, thanks for the time and have a good day!

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Inspector_666 posted:

I agree with all of this and it's one of the worst possible times for everything to start getting all discombobulated.

but that is how baseball works. Its a 162 game season and teams go through peaks and valleys. This team is on pace to win 100 games and that is absolutely insane for where this team was supposed to be at 2 years ago.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Lumpy posted:

Guys, if we only look at the at-bats where our hitters didn’t get on base, you’ll see that we really lost that game 1-0 and you should be furious.

We have 3 more days without McMagic please do not ruin it

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

didi is dead, time for some blood sacrifice

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Carlosologist posted:

Forget it man, it’s mcmagic

some people are lost causes

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

mcmagic posted:

I keep getting probated for saying true stuff. It is what it is.

:yikes:

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

CC has mad a quarter of a billion dollars in his career, im sure he does not care all that much

• Locked thread