Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Well Played Mauer
Jun 1, 2003

We'll always have Cabo
That could have been worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Well Played Mauer
Jun 1, 2003

We'll always have Cabo
Sanchez has actually looked good this series so far. Seems like his approach at the plate is a little better, too.

This nine hour game notwithstanding they've looked really good this series.

Well Played Mauer
Jun 1, 2003

We'll always have Cabo
Why do I say nice things

Well Played Mauer
Jun 1, 2003

We'll always have Cabo
Beat a AAA team. Mcmagic is on probation. Coincidence?

Well Played Mauer
Jun 1, 2003

We'll always have Cabo
Not gonna lie it's pretty fun

Well Played Mauer
Jun 1, 2003

We'll always have Cabo
It’s pretty close between Gleyber and Andujar, actually. Andujar feels more productive but their offensive stat lines are super close. I think it’s because Andujar didn’t endure a big slump like Torres did. The other amazing thing about Andujar (and to a slightly lesser degree, Torres) is that he’s actually better in high leverage situations. The Athletic put up an article on it today, but Andujar’s OPS in high-leverage at bats is .929, a full 200 points higher than league average.

Sure, Andujar’s defense is real bad, especially by the advanced stats.

Counterpoint: I don’t care when he’s one of two dudes in the lineup that don’t make me sad with RISP.

Well Played Mauer fucked around with this message at 14:26 on Sep 26, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Well Played Mauer
Jun 1, 2003

We'll always have Cabo
Yeah it'll be Ohtani but I have sour grapes over Matsui losing to Berroa based on that "he's not actually a rookie" bullshit so there.

• Locked thread