Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
today I made soup by banging on a pot loudly and singing "PLEASE MAKE ME SOUP" until my neighbor came over and made me soup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
i walk down the street flicking cards with my social security and bank acct # on them back and forth to make a snapping noise while whispering "paymybillsonlinepaymybillsonline" until someone stops and pays my bills online

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
*dragging myself through the Target, crying about wanting a toy and clutching an action figure all the way to the register where I finally give in and buy it with my credit card*

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
My car hit a nail in the road and the tire was flat when I woke up today. Luckily I, an adult, cried very loudly in the basement until my mother came down and asked me what was wrong and offered to pay for the damage. Another win!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

UWBW

My dog had to be walked today, but there was no way I was getting away from the new Call of Duty game, not even for a minute, you better bet your life! Luckily, I came up with a plan - I just opened the door and my dog wandered out. Hours later, a friendly neighbor found him wandering down the street, recognized him, and brought him over to my house. Easy!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

Rushi

by Smythe
*puts on green mask* s-s-s-omebody stop meee

----------------

Darkman Fanpage
adulted super hard today. i used the potty all by myself (dad had to wipe my butt though).

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I maturley used my phone to use my adult credit card to get sandies delivered.

----------------

vanisher

"You know, scholars will one day define maturity as the ability to say yes to instant gratification" I say while using my credit card to purchase a second drone so I can make them race.

vanisher

Just got a free year on my student loans again by committing "fraud" on their "repayment calculation" form FTW

vanisher fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Nov 15, 2017

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
The judge informed me that I will in fact be charged as an adult. :coal:

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Called off work so much to play overwatch that they fired me. gently caress yeah now I can collect unemployment while I play overwatch

cda

by Hand Knit

Ride The Gravitron posted:

The judge informed me that I will in fact be charged as an adult. :coal:

lol

cda

by Hand Knit
Judge: Mr. cda, you're being charged with misdemeanor petty larceny for stealing a Snickers from the Piggly Wiggly, do you understand?

Me: Am I being tried as an adult?

Judge: Well, you're 35 so...

Me: So yes?

Macnult

cooked a full meal for myself: chicken, rice, and veggies. i’m still not ready to use the stove but the microwave option made the food really good

Macnult

sent the IRS a drawing of spongebob saying “tax exemption” and in court they showed the picture stuck to an official government fridge :3:

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

cda posted:

Judge: Mr. cda, you're being charged with misdemeanor petty larceny for stealing a Snickers from the Piggly Wiggly, do you understand?

Me: Am I being tried as an adult?

Judge: Well, you're 35 so...

Me: So yes?

UWBW

I figured out a way to get free money, and all I needed was my dad's gun and a ski mask! Now that's what I call gaming the system!

google THIS

lt wasn't easy, but I evened.

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

google THIS posted:

lt wasn't easy, but I evened.

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hey sup guys, just spun around so many times that I threw up. Feels good to finally be an adult

----------------

Android Blues

successfully committed the mortal sin of perjury, something a child would never have the wherewithal to do. successfully did an arson and didn't panic afterwards or cry. i didn't do it for an emotions reason either (throwing an "arson tantrum"). i did it as part of an industrial sabotage scheme targeting my business rival. adulting ftw.

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ok Ok Ok so get this, I was bombing this hill on my huffy when the shoelaces of my Nikes got stuck in the spokes and it like pulled my leg into the wheel? anyway I hit the ground like immediately and got two gnarly scrapes

*pulls up cargo shorts to show scabs

needless to say I missed my daughter's basketball game because I had to walk my bike home while crying

----------------

Android Blues

today i choked a man to death and didn't shed a tear or look away from his eyes as my thumbs depressed a divot in his trachea in the shape of a flat penny, the rigidity of his tracheal cartilage slowly bending to my sovereign will. i felt only a cool hatred for him tempering into gnostic glory at the truth of my own existence, made all the brighter for the fading shadow of his. but guess what? im a soldier bitch. that man was a taliban. moral relativism. adulting.

Android Blues

adulting successfully today - remembered to pour ALL the arsenic into my husband's coffee AND took a shower AND even washed my hair! ftw! just six more doses

Android Blues

im adulting you guys...the lumps in my breasts are cancer not cysts like katie said and i already have an end of life plan in place (in ONE day). i even called the hospice on the phone instead of sending an e-mail!

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
a buddy asked me if i wanted to go hang out and have a few drinks... i was like, dude, have a wife and kids now, man.... you really expect me to do that kind of thing?

so i decided to go on adulting: i drowned my wife and kids in the bathtub, had a few drinks, then brutally beat my buddy to death with a tire iron. as far as i see it, it's a win-win-win scenario.

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

cda

by Hand Knit

Android Blues posted:

successfully committed the mortal sin of perjury, something a child would never have the wherewithal to do. successfully did an arson and didn't panic afterwards or cry. i didn't do it for an emotions reason either (throwing an "arson tantrum"). i did it as part of an industrial sabotage scheme targeting my business rival. adulting ftw.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
"I'll eat dinner later, I'm playing video games," I yell to my wife.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Chasterson posted:

Ok Ok Ok so get this, I was bombing this hill on my huffy when the shoelaces of my Nikes got stuck in the spokes and it like pulled my leg into the wheel? anyway I hit the ground like immediately and got two gnarly scrapes

*pulls up cargo shorts to show scabs

needless to say I missed my daughter's basketball game because I had to walk my bike home while crying

lol

• Locked thread