Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

phasmid posted:

Showoff. Bet you didn't have a cup of saint's blood, though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

basic hitler posted:

Look guys we just love Bernie sanders and carry a grudge in our hearts against the dnc we mean cspam no ill will we just want to lol at the dems in peace

da Succ z0ne

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

cspam has morrowind memes both not morrowind experts?|?? shameful.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

basic hitler posted:

Look guys we just love Bernie sanders and carry a grudge in our hearts against the dnc we mean cspam no ill will we just want to lol at the dems in peace

Don't mind me im just mining some Spice

Homeroom Fingering
Apr 25, 2009

The secret history (((they))) don't want you to know

Former DILF posted:

I'm only here to agitate for full communism

I'm only here to watch the banned people who took the forum change as a chance to sneak back into the thread get banned from it again by a new set of mods. Hopefully they meltdown in QCS over it.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Awright awright but lemme axe you dis: have you considered communism?

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Hail Mr. Satan! posted:

I never got banned for posting in QCS. I ate a ban for calling you guys out when you were laughing at dead kids. I did eat a month though.

Edit... is me being FHD some big revelation? I changed my name when I got a Mr. Satan av ITT lol

i put in a good word for you hamster in qcs when you were banned i hope you saw that i was being sincere

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

it's like korean drama in this thread

close this thread already and throw these fuckers who just want to talk about their bullshit instead of posting in the style of top quality into the succ zone to get used to the tempo of excellence

MjolnirMan
Aug 15, 2006
It's Hammertime
This metadrama BS is tearing this beautiful thread apart

Dems say they'll vote 'no' on their 'Abolish ICE' legislation posted:

A group of Democrats who introduced legislation to abolish U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) said they will vote against the measure if GOP leadership follows through with their vow to bring it to the House floor.

Reps. Mark Pocan (D-Wis.), Pramila Jayapal (D-Wash.) and Adriano Espaillat (D-N.Y.) released a statement Thursday accusing GOP leaders of exploiting the legislation for political gain after leadership confirmed it planned to hold a vote.

While the Democratic lawmakers said they plan to vote against their own measure – which would create a commission to examine ICE’s responsibilities and then recommend transferring them to other agencies – they said they welcome the opportunity for debate.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

hey I didn't read the last few pages! anyway elon musk is dumb and bad but he gave us this incredible dem lol!
https://twitter.com/FlipBlue2018/status/1018173926667636737

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3863247

new thread

• Locked thread