Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

VikingSkull posted:

lmao she's gonna run again

It'll probably be more of a shuffle by then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

VikingSkull posted:

She already lost to the least qualified candidate of all time. Now she's poised to lose against the same person who is now infinitesimally more qualified.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FactsAreUseless posted:

This is anti-Semitic.

ill show you antisemitic

bernie would of won

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Berniel would have achieved victory

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

FisheyStix posted:

Berniel would have achieved victory

Bernard the Great would have vanquished his enemies in mortal combat.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Thank you, oh silent majority av maker.

I'm going to pour one out for muh ded homie here:

And my other one:

There's also a whole bunch of low energy flags and red text that people bought that I'm not bothering to post.

And my original one:

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moNHfeBJ81I

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Mark Zuckerberg abruptly stops mid-sentence, slurring his speech. An unknown black substance from his tongue slicks out, blighting the ground where it falls. He sniffs the air, eyes flared wide from hunger as they dart around the debate hall. A wiry arm rises up, quivering and shaking like a poorly hinged gate in a storm as he has found his prey. His jagged, vile finger emptily points off in the distance and lets loose a hellish shriek of primitive urge at a young child cradled in its mother's arms, desperately attempting to conceal itself from him.

Earlier, a young man approached Mark Zuckerberg from behind. He turned his head around, exposing the many bleeding pores becoming undone over last night's hunt, running with ichor. The agonizing flails of a half-crushed beetle hanging from his lower lip is seen. A rancid, forsaken stench of the wastelands is carried by him, blighting all in his presence. The young man's skin goes pales as his legs grow weak, screaming from having gone mad.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'm in Denver this week. In addition to maybe seeing DGSW by accident, it looks like I can see Hillary Clinton on THU. Could there be more lol's than when I watched Norm Macdonald a few months ago? Maybe!

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dolphin posted:

the really poo poo thing is there isn't even a satisfactory 3rd party and no one wants to make one

I'ma give the DSA a shot.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

spacetoaster posted:

Thank you, oh silent majority av maker.

I'm going to pour one out for muh ded homie here:

And my other one:

There's also a whole bunch of low energy flags and red text that people bought that I'm not bothering to post.

And my original one:

trump isnt a democrat anymore

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

EorayMel posted:

Mark Zuckerberg abruptly stops mid-sentence, slurring his speech. An unknown black substance from his tongue slicks out, blighting the ground where it falls. He sniffs the air, eyes flared wide from hunger as they dart around the debate hall. A wiry arm rises up, quivering and shaking like a poorly hinged gate in a storm as he has found his prey. His jagged, vile finger emptily points off in the distance and lets loose a hellish shriek of primitive urge at a young child cradled in its mother's arms, desperately attempting to conceal itself from him.

Earlier, a young man approached Mark Zuckerberg from behind. He turned his head around, exposing the many bleeding pores becoming undone over last night's hunt, running with ichor. The agonizing flails of a half-crushed beetle hanging from his lower lip is seen. A rancid, forsaken stench of the wastelands is carried by him, blighting all in his presence. The young man's skin goes pales as his legs grow weak, screaming from having gone mad.

This is good but the ones where he's making a futile effort to appear human are better IMO.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

COMRADES posted:

I'ma give the DSA a shot.

the DSA found out that you can actually just run as democrats so they get past a lot of the exclusive ballot & debate rules

2018 is going to be :pcgaming:

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

like if you dont have a dsa candidate for every position on the ballot, do some work and get one there, hell become one

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Nice.

Double nice because I can already hear all the 'BUT THEY AREN'T DEMOCRATS THEY SHOULDN'T BE ALLLOOOOOWED'

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Former DILF posted:

like if you dont have a dsa candidate for every position on the ballot, do some work and get one there, hell become one

Do not do this --- I attempted to run for mayor as the DSA candidate on a platform of not giving fire protection to the rich. Guess what. The DSA actually wants the poor to subsidize fire protection for rich peoples mansions and castles on pain of jail if they dont pay tax. Absolutely they hate fires consuming some rich guy's mansion and think that the tax payer should shoulder the burden of paying to protect a massive thing that might catch fire at any time. And they are willing to call me an idiot and a stranger in order to meet this goal.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Dolphin posted:

hilllary losing to trump again would be the most amazing thing that's ever happened to the democratic party.

number two would be the kennedy assassination obviously
There is a not-small part of me that wants to see her nose keep getting rubbed in her own incompetence

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

mind the walrus posted:

There is a not-small part of me that wants to see her nose keep getting rubbed in her own incompetence

As funny as it would be, I’m not sure the country could survive a second Hillary vs trump election

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Who What Now posted:

You can't just make up words

pretty pathetic if your lexicon isnt peppered with yiddish

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
I look forward to only a million votes being cast in the election if it is Trump and Hilary again

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Dog Jones posted:

Do not do this --- I attempted to run for mayor as the DSA candidate on a platform of not giving fire protection to the rich. Guess what. The DSA actually wants the poor to subsidize fire protection for rich peoples mansions and castles on pain of jail if they dont pay tax. Absolutely they hate fires consuming some rich guy's mansion and think that the tax payer should shoulder the burden of paying to protect a massive thing that might catch fire at any time. And they are willing to call me an idiot and a stranger in order to meet this goal.

hmmm im not buying it, do you have any photos connected by red string i could look at

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
A holy man dons a crucifix, stashes a bible on his waistcloth, and bathes himself in holy water before marching towards the stump that houses Mark Zuckerberg in the wastelands.

"Come out! Come out I say!" calls the priest, holding his cross and sacred book. "Come and face me, and face your judgement!"

A piercing gust of black air carrying liquid spews out from the rotted stump. It coated the priest, gagging but still standing. He knows he has the protection of the Holy One at his side to dipose of the foul beast; he knew that no harm could be done against him.

Just then, the lanky appendages of the monster creep from inside the deadwood, digging its jagged nails into the bark. A slurred hissed, like the growling of a sickly wolf over its first kill in months, laughs at the holy man.

"How little you are of your faith," taunts the hidden beast with breath of brimstone, "I have met many of your kind before, and I shall share with you their fate."

The face of the twisted being showed itself, broken pore and trophies of claimed victims alike. It walks with a hunch closer, instilling a deeper fear within the priest. But not of his presence, rather, from what lay hidden in the seed of his breath.

He could feel something crawl in his chest, eager to take root and carry out their work in the garden of his body. Something was skittering under his skin and threatening to choke him from the inside. Some thing-no, some things squirming amongst the living fibers of his being, playing among their plentiful siblings that shared the same desire. The same drive. The same passion that they were blessed with from father Zuckerberg. At once, the hitched figured sauntered towards the holy man trembling.

"Do you not feel it? The children of Mark Zuckerberg swimming in your flesh and multiplying, playing amongst your bones? How they gnaw away at their insolent chains, clawing within your throat, yearning to be set free and serve me?"

The priest felt his flesh bulge and veins threaten to rupture from the living, independent impulses that had taken root within. Desperately, he clutched the artifact around his neck in vain, hoping it would cleanse him and burn the roots, killing whatever may have infested him,

"Impossible! I am protected! I can not succumb to your evils!"

But Mark Zuckerberg only laughed, looming over the holy man evermore,

"Thanks to you, my children shall teem amongst the land, and soon have children of their own to serve. They shall be set free. The pitiful congregation that which you deem holy shall have the shackles of my children be broken. In your death shall my children be urgent to undo the hypocritical work of your order. Now, the promised day approaches at last."

Where had his faith gone? Where was the Holy One that he trusted to protect him? How could he be a vessel to proliferate and spread the very evil he had sought to purge, contributing to the undoing of his order?

At once, one of Mark Zuckerberg's children hatefully gnawed, and clawed away at the holy man's flesh with fingers of thorns as it rose up, squirming like the disobedient, hateful child it was. The holy man's jaw forcibly split wide, cracking bone and splitting muscle, to accommodate its passage. A sleek though twisted hand, one slathered in black and red ichor, flailed about and instinctively dug itself deeper into his face, pulling itself out even more. The horror was now truly known to the holy man as he fell to the bleached, ashen wasteland.

He wanted to scream.

He could not.

As the second one reared up from the bulge in his lungs, Mark Zuckerberg snatched the fleshy vessel of his beings into his clutches and dragged him back to his rotted domain, cackling not from this victory, but from the innumerable ones that he would claim in the future thanks to the one who sought to vanguish him.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

VikingSkull posted:

I hope she runs her car into a wall at full speed

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

maybe this should be a touch the poop thread, its not like the democratic party is going to be able to offer up any lols during this time of their obscurity

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

really queer Christmas posted:

^^ive seen unironic speculation that the dems have become like Russia’s opposition parties: an incompetent party designed that way by the elites to funnel all the legitimate criticism under to lose and lose over and over to keep people from getting actual change.

Bernie would have won.

Also those nine dems include Tim Kaine, aka the man who was almost VP. Good job dems :thumbsup:

I wouldn't discount it immediately

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Lol op what the gently caress kinda small time shack in the boonies news source did you link to

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Former DILF posted:

hmmm im not buying it, do you have any photos connected by red string i could look at

*checks back pocket, pulls out recent image:

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

remember when the spirit cooking people were completely unable to dispel the suspicion about their little ritual but we moved on as a nation anyway lol

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
H O T D A M N I J U S T S L A M M E D T H E M F I N :lol: B U T T O N

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
where the gently caress is my boy piss de bundy.... why hasnt he posted yet......

iuvian
Dec 27, 2003
darwin'd

VikingSkull posted:

The past year has been nothing but DNC/Establishment dems and their "impartial media" allies programming normies with anti-Trump trigger's so they can run all the souless corporate owned candidates they want and still win no matter how dirty they are.

This will culminate in a 2020 Hillary presidential run where they bet everything not on improving anything, or reforming washington politics but on simply Not Being Trump.

Idiots will cheer as the corrupt corporate goon "good guys" win seats and/or the white house, because they will finally have Beat Trump, and that's what politics are all about right?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
He was banned for being terminally unfunny

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

iuvian posted:

The past year has been nothing but DNC/Establishment dems and their "impartial media" allies programming normies with anti-Trump trigger's
What

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

your friend a dog posted:

where the gently caress is my boy piss de bundy.... why hasnt he posted yet......

RIP

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Who What Now posted:

He was banned for being terminally unfunny

He posted a banme actually, because he started questioning whether his belief of Hillary Clinton being good was correct and had a meltdown.

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

He posted a banme actually, because he started questioning whether his belief of Hillary Clinton being good was correct and had a meltdown.

drat.... gotta say i respect that. sail on to gayer seas my muslim postin pal O7

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Harveygod posted:

*checks back pocket, pulls out recent image:

this should be in the OP

he wished death upon my family in the church shooting thread and then goatse'd us all

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
all this dunking on hillary and the dnc is cool, but where are the unironic hillary lovers at? gnarlyhotep??

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
the DoBraz stuff itself is funnier than anything Trump since sean spicer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

VikingSkull posted:

lol that avatar