Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS
Waddup its ya boy, i just sent my email

Things i love:

Horror movies
Communism
Pretty colors
Satan

Getting a gift is a joy in itself so dont worry too much about what to get me, anything you're passionate about and want to share with another person is dope in my book

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

My child will be receiving his gift.... idk, i cant buy anything til i get paid on Friday but i promise Friday night i will order everything

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

Hey Santee,

Your gifts are ordered and the majority of them will be there by Dec 17th and one by the 19th.

Now i can finally cancel my amazon membership cause gently caress how they treat their workers

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

do some people have 2 secret santas?

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

feedmyleg posted:

If you signed up to get 2 santees, you also get 2 santas.

ahhhh okay

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

Santee, you shouldve gotten 3 of your gifts in today. The 4th will be there on Tuesday.

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

Dear Santa,

Thank you so much for the card, I very much appreciated it being addressed to 'Lil Mama Im Sorry'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

Thank you Santa!

I loved the look on the mailman's face when he walked up to me (while i was reading a Mao Tsetung biography on my front porch) and scanned and handed me a package addressed to 'Lil Mama Im Sorry'. I haven't seen either of these movies and im def gonna share these bourgie chocolates with the misses when she gets here on Thursday.

• Locked thread