Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twenty Four

So have you guys banged in the extended cab of his Silverado while listening to kid rock yet or what? Or at least played with magnets while lounging on his bed liner?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

alnilam posted:

also here is an actual spam email i received:

Dear [my first name], Take regular walks -- after dinner with the family, a walk instead of a drive or take the dog for a stroll., Thank You.

there was no link, no attachment, nothing at all, and hell, it's good advice!

I now want to hack in to an email database, not for profit, just to send people positive messages.

"Yes your honor, I am guilty... of being nice, helpful, and uplifting."

Twenty Four

alnilam posted:

Way out west there was this fella I wanna tell ya about. Goes by the name of Mark Lynn. At least that was the handle his loving parents gave him, but he never had much use for it himself. See, this Lynn, he called himself "Horny as Hell". Now, "Horny" - there's somethin no man would self-apply where I come from. But then there was a lot about Mark that didn't make a whole lot of sense. And a lot about where he lived, likewise. But then again, maybe that's why I found the place so darned interestin'. See, they call Veterinary School "Junior High"; but I didn't find it to be that, exactly. But I'll allow it as there are some nice folks there...

Those magnets really pulled those metals together Dude

Twenty Four

Jolo posted:

I couldn't find a good way to incorporate the Chevy Silverado into the av, but am happy with how it turned out

whoah! lol

Twenty Four

FactsAreUseless posted:

I once received a spam email with the subject line "You will be the legend of the ten-inch manhood."

Congratulations on your amazing future hooded cloak for men! Wear it proud!

• Locked thread