Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

OwlFancier posted:

I don't play this game but that is an A+ thread title.

It really is. I'm kinda looking forward to a popularish mods section myself. And also the new expansion.

Please don't suck :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
Running around as a colonizing Japan generally doing Japan things. Like not being able to do poo poo on the asian mainland, and getting attacked by Ming.

I ended up defending Japan, Taiwan(they attacked over Taiwan), and Brunei from Ming by boating around and repeatedly stackwiping the poo poo out of them with a 20infantry/4cav stack :laffo: