Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tqilamknbrd
Jun 6, 2009

your circumcision honestly disgusts me
That thread title :discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tqilamknbrd
Jun 6, 2009

So as far as I can tell you keep the feudal theocracy gov type if you convert to another religious group, can't wait to see if I can abuse it by becoming coptic or jewish.

tqilamknbrd
Jun 6, 2009

Can Granada not become a pirate republic? I'm positive I have met all the requirements:
+2 stab
10%+ privateer trade power
navy size 100%

tqilamknbrd
Jun 6, 2009

Family Values posted:

Nice. I wish I had taken a screenshot but I once saw an auto-transport path where the boats dropped off troops on an island, went somewhere else, then looped back to pick the troops back up and continue on to the intended destination. :doh:

This sort of thing has been happening a lot since the last major update and it is frustrating as hell

Also the buying province for trade company mechanic is the literal worst mechanic they've added, period.

tqilamknbrd
Jun 6, 2009

It really bums me out that the few Italian mission trees are so bare and that forming Tuscany or Italy doesn't give you any new missions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tqilamknbrd
Jun 6, 2009

It would own bones to go full Ghibelline and get claims on the pope or something