Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

oddium posted:

accruing post points to fill my posting bar, at which point the post button unlocks

i posted next to you so your posting bar will fill up faster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

I hope that they'll expand Taiwan to a few provinces, so we can simulate the fun stuff that happened there between the Portuguese / Dutch / Spanish.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Groogy posted:

We already have a topic decided for the next dev diary but maybe in the near future.

Is it "This percentage of users quit after their first loss"?

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Groogy posted:

Also just gone official today but starting next year I'll be helping DDRJake out in dumbing down this game for casuals.

can't wait to play EU4 on my xbox

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Fat Samurai posted:

Army composition tips? Is as much cavalry as possible worth the extra cost in the early game or should I just go cheap and slap only a couple cav in each army? Advisors are eating most of my budget.

I always just blindly follow this guide: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ITH6oNHsIlVHo2LJnR92wP5LEKiON0k2rZJ82YbYaB0/edit#gid=0

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

This but unironically.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Tahirovic posted:

Such a yawn fest, an other stupid bar and one that punishes the dirty non-whites on top of being bland.

Pretty much. I'd really like it if they started merging poo poo rather than adding Yet Another Mana Counter to the loving game.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Playstation 4 posted:

Ck 2 is 6 this year.

Victoria 2 is 8 this year. it's crazy how much better CK2 was at release than V2. Remember when all Paradox games were essentially unplayable until the first few patches and hotfixes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

New tedious features in EU IV? :chanpop: