Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kagon
Jan 25, 2005

My last couple of games since cradle has released have had Reformed vanish within about a year of first appearing. Last game it appeared in Burgundy who immediately seemed to convert the province back, removing the center of reformation before anything really even happened. This seems to happen each time. It also seems like quite a few one province minors get their territory covered and just refuse to switch religions, just waiting the 30 years or whichever until they can convert it back. Everyone just seems to stay stubbornly catholic, especially if they have more than a few provinces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kagon
Jan 25, 2005

oddium posted:

leave it behind i say. give us e u 5 clap clap clapclap clap

This seems like the most sane option at this point. Too many of the dlc ideas not remotely integrating, a ridiculous technical debt, and all the other issues make EU5 seem like the best plan moving forward after they put out the fires post-Leviathan. I've loved the game, but I don't really have much enthusiasm about going back to it at all anymore.

Kagon
Jan 25, 2005

It's a Leviathan thing, and it's definitely tedious and annoying.

Kagon
Jan 25, 2005

Staltran posted:

I don't know when that's determined but there's about a 32% chance of the rebellion not advancing 12 times in a row with a 9.9% chance of advancing. Even if you've done it 24 times that's still a bit over 10%. I wouldn't really suspect it's not done at the end/beginning of the month until you've tried at least 50 times.

At least from previous experience, it seems to calculate whether there’s progression at the start of each month. It’s noticeable there because if you’re fast on a pause, you can stop at the first of the month and see the progress for rebels at 100% but before they’ve spawned and be able to use military points to lower their progress. I doubt this has changed since the patch, but I haven’t played it yet.