Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PopetasticPerson
Jun 18, 2006
Anyone got any tips for Delhi going for the achievement? My plan so far is to form Mughals. It'll be my first time trying a culture flip. So far I've figured out it's easier to let your vassal attack you than enforcing your dynasty because Jaunpur will support their independence and then they'll attack you anyway. I'm having a hard time dealing with Jaunpur afterwards though, Bengal always seems to get hosed up by Orissa and isn't much of a help. The only other allies I can get are Sindh and Mewar (or maybe Mewer or Malwa, I'm getting them mixed up in my head. It's the middle size one.) Assuming I figure out how to do that, I'd move in to Afghanistan and try to culture flip as soon as I can, and I expect it'll be fairly smooth sailing once I'm Mughals. I might even go for my first ever WC depending on how well it goes.

For the ship chat, you don't need to worry about naval forcelimit nearly as much as you do for land. It's fairly cheap to go over the limit and it's even cheaper considering that lights actively make you money. If you're going to war and plan on losing ships and conquering coastal provinces you'll make up the difference in the end.

PopetasticPerson fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Aug 9, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PopetasticPerson
Jun 18, 2006
I'm the Mughals and have a mission to get a state lower than 30% autonomy. I stated it and double cored it, but one of the provinces still has 90% autonomy. All the other provinces have low autonomy. Any idea why this is or what I can do about it?