Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Saving and reloading will usually "fix" the stalled AI, it has been an issue for a long time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

I'm playing as Sweden for the first time, and I'm currently wrecking Denmark in an early independence war with the help of England/Scotland/Hungary. How much land should I take from Denmark? I declared right away so I don't have any claims. I could take all of Denmark's land on the peninsula without any coalitions forming but I wouldn't be able to accomplish anything else for quite a while. Is it a better idea to take fewer provinces so I can immediately attack the Teutons and Livonian order to get a foothold on the continent? Or vulture Novgorod after Muscovy is done with their first war?

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Manna from Heaven: As Mann generate 15 of each monarch point per month

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

I'd say Mamluks are better for a beginner than the Ottomans.

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

What is a fun area to play in for the Ideas Guy achievement? I was thinking Malaysia but I'm not sure I want to have to deal with Ming tributary bullshit.

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Ya, it is definitely worth it to disinherit your heir. I did it and this was my next ruler:

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

I'm pretty disappointed that they are adding new features instead of just polishing and adding more unique missions/events/decisions.

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

So as Timurids are you guys fighting the inevitable independence war or resetting/save scumming so your ruler lives long enough to start annexing your vassals?

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Is it possible to spawn colonialism as Ternate (or any other Malayan area nations)? Just wondering if I should even bother trying. Can you colonize the Kurils from Taiwan/Okinawa before dip 7 and leap frog from there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

whoa black betty