Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

McNutty posted:

What's the gag?

Sexual assault

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I dont know how to do memes or else I would put words on the pic that say "tfw have the sudden urge to destroy your future political career"

momerath
Nov 15, 2014
Lol at saying this was staged like that matters. Democrats can't wait to throw one of their own into the bog so they can take the moral high ground.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
It was a prank!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that he was probably trying to be funny rather than get his rocks off doesn't make any particular difference.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
look at how young and full of molest for life he once was

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Probably hover hands over Kevlar gross and stupid

Making someone kiss you instant resignation

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

that he was probably trying to be funny rather than get his rocks off doesn't make any particular difference.

context was brutally murdered some years ago

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
He's running

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
reports of al franken in a white bronco being chased by no one

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

VikingSkull posted:

context was brutally murdered some years ago

well, the lesson here is don't use sleeping people as props for a joke.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

If you read the story accompanying the picture, he wrote a skit with the intention of getting a kiss from her. Badgered her into rehearsing a kiss, then forced himself on her. She mentions that he spent the rest of the uso trip giving petty insults and snide remarks. On the way back is the picture.

Out of context it looks bad, in context it looks loving horrifying.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

When someone passes out you should draw dicks and balls on their face like a normal person.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Especially sleeping people who are clearly repulsed by you after you forced your tongue in their mouth days previously

proctorbot
Jan 27, 2005
BUT CAN IT FEEL??!?!
She was sleeping, he did hover hands and "horny weirdo" face as a joke with the boys. In poor taste, yes, sexual assault, probably not? depending on your definition?

Jokes weren't illegal in 2006 yet.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

yeah but the loss of context means that instead of being berated for doing something dumb and having to make a sheepish apology, instead he'll be dragged down by those demon things from the end of Ghost when the guy got killed by the window

really queer Christmas posted:

If you read the story accompanying the picture, he wrote a skit with the intention of getting a kiss from her. Badgered her into rehearsing a kiss, then forced himself on her. She mentions that he spent the rest of the uso trip giving petty insults and snide remarks. On the way back is the picture.

ok nevermind forget about context he's a loving weirdo

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

momerath posted:

Lol at saying this was staged like that matters. Democrats can't wait to throw one of their own into the bog so they can take the moral high ground.

gently caress Al Franken!

*Claims moral high ground.

:maga:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

proctorbot posted:

"horny weirdo" face
ive learned from my own experience that that does nothing to help you get away with things

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

McNutty posted:

What's the gag?

It's what the picture makes you do

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

really queer Christmas posted:

Horrifying is getting your arms and legs blown off by an IED. This is sleaze and malfeasance perpetrated by a leftist, which rises to meet their hypocritical standards.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

The picture is kinda missing the first for the trees the kiss is the bad part

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

Lots of people coming in with hot takes after not reading the story

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Also lol at people using these sex scandals to expose there weird hang ups re: white people, Jews, democrats

WonderfulWino
Sep 26, 2004

The grape wont cut me loose.
this is absolutely wonderful

listen and believe

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
sounds like a real piece of work op

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

He’s going to get away with this. he’s in the perfect position to get away with this and he is. It’s gonna make me so mad

WonderfulWino
Sep 26, 2004

holy poo poo his defense included 'I was obviously just trying to be funny'

so its funny to grope a sleeping woman?

Jake Mustache
Feb 7, 2017
Al Franken released a statement indicating he is now coming out and will live his life as a Republican.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Vegetable posted:

He's going to get away with this. he's in the perfect position to get away with this and he is. It's gonna make me so mad

Yep. He's not going to resign, and they're not gonna force him out

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Tolkien minority posted:

Also lol at people using these sex scandals to expose there weird hang ups re: white people, Jews, democrats
I always knew dems were the type to fake-grope tits thru kevlar and photograph it as a creepy keepsake for the victim, consider this bias confirmed

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Vegetable posted:

He’s going to get away with this. he’s in the perfect position to get away with this and he is. It’s gonna make me so mad

The white is crafty and cunning

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Not falling for the bait this time, nice try though

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Ride The Gravitron posted:

We're naturally devious due to the shape of our brainpan

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lol whoops

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

I'm just gonna jack off right here on this plane if that's ok with you

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

is she asleep in her uniform?

ArchNemesis
Jun 27, 2007
College Slice
roy moore supporters: "thank loving christ"

momerath
Nov 15, 2014

old beast lunatic posted:

gently caress Al Franken!

*Claims moral high ground.

:maga:

Lol am I chud now for pointing out exactly how this is going to play out

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I never thought he was funny.

This picture confirms he is not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WonderfulWino
Sep 26, 2004

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/ he also stuck his tongue in her mouth

• Locked thread