Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

DoctorStrangelove posted:

edit: loving piece of poo poo jpg

this is going to be a good photoshop thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

I had heard that the democrats were bound and determined to gently caress over the military every chance they could get, but I never expected photographic proof.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
for the last time stop telling us to read the drat article. we arent going to! :colbert:

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

It's as close as he's going to get to the presidency now.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

Even as someone who loved Al before this, even if he is hoverhanding, its still wholly inappropriate to take a photo like that without her consent

read the article the picture is the least creepy thing

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

Moneyball posted:

I think posting this should be required for every thread going forward. Leave senator in because I'm sure another one is coming.

Bonus guessing game: Strictly using their portraits, which one is the next one to be accused?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Current_members_of_the_United_States_Senate

For democrats: Tom Carper
Republicans: Roy Blunt

Cornyn for me. Guy's forehead is huge

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Vegetable posted:

read the loving article you loving numbskull, that's not all he did

i did read the article.

he kissed her after she consented to practicing the kissing scene. sure, it was kinda creepy but she could have just as easily said "i'm not going to kiss you" but she didn't. she didn't say "i don't want to kiss you, let's do this instead." instead, she presents this whole plan to the reader about turning her head, but didn't discuss any of this with franken.

look, i agree that what he did was stupid and wrong, but to put this on the career ending level with the actions of harvey weinstein or the serial masturbating of louis ck is comical

whatever, i'm walking away because there's no reason to try and parse degrees of severity regarding sexual assault.

once again, i think al franken is bad and dumb, i just don't really see this as scandal material other than "what a douche" but we already know that about him

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

VikingSkull posted:

read the article the picture is the least creepy thing

It seals the deal, he's toast.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

Blue Star posted:

Seriously. Is there a single politician who isn't a piece of poo poo?

Im beating a dead horse but I liked that crazy jewish grandpa from vermont.

everybody else is probably a dirtbag, yes

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
Tammy Metzler for President

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

RaySmuckles posted:

i did read the article.

he kissed her after she consented to practicing the kissing scene. sure, it was kinda creepy but she could have just as easily said "i'm not going to kiss you" but she didn't. she didn't say "i don't want to kiss you, let's do this instead." instead, she presents this whole plan to the reader about turning her head, but didn't discuss any of this with franken.

look, i agree that what he did was stupid and wrong, but to put this on the career ending level with the actions of harvey weinstein or the serial masturbating of louis ck is comical

whatever, i'm walking away because there's no reason to try and parse degrees of severity regarding sexual assault.

once again, i think al franken is bad and dumb, i just don't really see this as scandal material other than "what a douche" but we already know that about him

Louis ck asked for consent before masturbating in front of women. So there you have it people, liberals believe that having consent is sexual assault but molesting women as they sleep is just a joke

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Krustic posted:

I’ll give Al a pass on this one cause I liked those Stuart Smalley sketches.

You're worse than Hitler

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

RaySmuckles posted:

i did read the article.

you're a loving idiot

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
I once winked at a dude without his consent. How should I be put to death?

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Blue Star posted:

Seriously. Is there a single politician who isn't a piece of poo poo?
There are no heroes, mankind is doomed

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
*RaySmuckles pulling his cock out of a sleeping woman who didn't consent to his sexual advances* it's just a joke!

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
did you know groping is BAD!!! behold my brave stance! (btw gently caress whites gently caress whites gently caress whites gently caress whites white white white white)

seriously disturbing mental pathology being exhibited itt

anyway that being said lol @ that photo good lord al

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

AARO posted:

We were decided on this before just from your post history

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop
it really speaks to the power of narcissism that none of these men have killed themselves yet. like seriously, what are they holding out for

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Secular Humanist posted:

did you know groping is BAD!!! behold my brave stance! (btw gently caress whites gently caress whites gently caress whites gently caress whites white white white white)

seriously disturbing mental pathology being exhibited itt

anyway that being said lol @ that photo good lord al

Claiming that groping is bad is now "disturbing mental pathology" - stupid poo poo liberals actually believe

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Seriously, I just caught his ban for white knighting Julian Assange. Is there any sexual predator he won't defend?

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Right my thought crimes have already been brought up by that other humorless poo poo itt.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

RaySmuckles posted:

i did read the article.

You are one dumb motherfucker. Actors don't play tonsil hockey when practising a stage kiss alone. No one would expect him to do that because it's assault. You absolute, deliberately stupid idiot. You loving empty sack of nullbrain

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

AARO posted:

Right my thought crimes have already been brought up by that other humorless poo poo itt.

I have no idea who you are, I'm on mobile and can't see any of that. I was just making a generic posting burn lmao

Edit: pretty funny I called it in one though

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

big cummers ONLY posted:

You are one dumb motherfucker. Actors don't play tonsil hockey when practising a stage kiss alone. No one would expect him to do that because it's assault. You absolute, deliberately stupid idiot. You loving empty sack of nullbrain

i was a high school state award nominated actor in 2006, actually, the same year that this incident took place.

theater people are all sexual deviants.

note: i'm not condoning the behavior, just stating a fact

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

AARO posted:

*argues in such deliberately bad faith that their rear end collapses inward like a dying star and poo poo squeezes out of every other orifice. even their peehole*

WonderfulWino
Sep 26, 2004

The grape wont cut me loose.
someone missed the part where he stuck his tongue in her mouth and she ran off to wash out her mouth

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Claiming that groping is bad is now "disturbing mental pathology" - stupid poo poo liberals actually believe

what do you think of roy moore

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Ride The Gravitron posted:

lol that secular humanist is a liberal

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I think Roy Moore and Al Franken should be forced to have a lemon party with each other.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
Currently imagining Al Franken's dirty tongue sloshing around in my mouth

I changed my mind, she's one lucky lass

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

RaySmuckles posted:

i was a high school state award nominated actor in 2006, actually, the same year that this incident took place.

theater people are all sexual deviants.

note: i'm not condoning the behavior, just stating a fact

Holy poo poo please go post this in the self-own thread

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

runupon cracker posted:

what do you think of roy moore

He's a disgusting loving white like all other whites

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
He recalled writing a skit called "Seamen on Broadway" that was rejected from the Hasty Pudding show "by some preppie so they could take some other preppie's skit." Franken started to smile again, but his tone was serious, too serious. "It's not preppies, cause I'm a preppie myself. I just don't like homosexuals. If you ask me, they're all homosexuals in the Pudding. Hey, I was glad when that Pudding homosexual got killed in Philadelphia." The smile became so broad it pushed his eyes shut. He couldn't stand it any longer. "Put that in, put that in," Franken laughed, leaning over the desk. "I'd love to see that in The Crimson."

http://www.thecrimson.com/article/1976/4/16/live-from-new-york-its-al/?page=single

So, are we gonna flay him alive or what? He's a shitlord! Get him!

Save your "it was a different time" speech for your last words, scum!

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop
imagine choosing to argue with a goon rather than laugh at al franken's dumb rear end

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
The best part about this is he was a comedian so the flood of terrible, terrible poo poo he's said that will come flooding forth out of context is going to be magical

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax

big cummers ONLY posted:

*argues in such deliberately bad faith that their rear end collapses inward like a dying star and poo poo squeezes out of every other orifice. even their peehole*

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

china bot posted:

imagine choosing to argue with a goon rather than laugh at al franken's dumb rear end

Imagine defending some one who gropes women in their sleep just because he's got the right political party

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

china bot posted:

it really speaks to the power of narcissism that none of these men have killed themselves yet. like seriously, what are they holding out for

It's actually depressing as gently caress.

I tried watching this documentary about Anthony Wiener and I couldn't get more than 15 minutes in. He just pretends it didn't happen and keeps running for Mayor like his life and career aren't completely hosed, as if he isn't made of poison.

These type of guys are living in their own reality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Vegetable posted:

RaySmuckles posted:

i did read the article.
you're a loving idiot
tough but fair

• Locked thread