Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back

Goons gonna Goon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back

cant cook creole bream posted:

Never heard of that.

How have you managed to do that while posting in TVIV?

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back

Season 3 picks wayyyy the hell up and its midseason kicks any episode of s1's rear end handily.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back

This is the most bizarre top 5 show because it's a ghost that disappears between top-5 entries on the best-of lists.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back

did the people who put Legion over even WATCH Twin Peaks?

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back

Actually pretty good. I didn't see The Leftovers though so maybe TP would have been #2....

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back

RE: Legion: It had great setpieces and Aubrey Plaza was amazing, but Syd was just terrible.

Also Good Place is a deserved win. Truly an amazing comedy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back

I preferred this method of organization, but possibly having them pre-written would be easier or smoother, I dunno

• Locked thread