Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

You are dead to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

No future Man..... i feel like that's a slap ion the face on your top 5000 list

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mentions of shows i haven't finished
Mr Robot, The Leftovers, Strike Back, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel,

10: The 100

Genghis Clark, Sky Ripper, Captain Vane. This last season was amazing, so much happened. Octavia went over a cliff to toughen up a bit, she walked it off. Raven's head canon was all out of whack, yet she still made a spaceship work and saved the day for a handful of our favs. The poo poo hit the fan with the Gladiator match of doom. Octavia went full grounder in the bunker. Clarke got a Robin to train. The MOONERS! Man, April 24th... come at me season 5.

9: The Tick

The fluff got me everytime i watched it, everytime. Overkill and Danger Boat stole the show for me. The Terror is just perfect. I'm very much looking forward to adding this to next years list with the back half

8: Happy

Genius at work, would go higher if more had aired.

7: SMILF

Frankie Shaw, nominated for a Golden Globe, that lesbian alcho from Blue Mountain State WTF? It's a fun show, she makes having a kid look like a pain in the arse, which i always assumed it is. Samara Weaving is super hot, aussie, aussie aussie!

6: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

No explanation required if you have been watching it. Mac and Yo-Yo are the best. She's become a an excellent character, Her speaking Spanish all the time sells it for me. Marvels best show by a factor of 10.

5: The Good Place

Ted Danson deserves all the awards and Kristen Bell is an national treasure. Funniest standard comedy hands down, Janet is the best character.

4: Future Man

I've shoved this down every Rathole i could find. Corey Wolf-Heart has the best character progression of anyone on TV all year. Funny as poo poo. They nailed this show. 5/7

3: Star Trek Discovery

I know didley squat about Trek, i'm not sure a wanna anymore. Discovery hits most of my Sci-Fi buttons, Doug Jones on staff, no brainer. 6/7

2: Patriot

My fav show of the year that wasn't an acid trip. Criminally under appreciated.7/7

1: Legion

My fav show of the year that was an acid trip. Perfect in every way, added perfection with Jemaine Clement and Aubrey Plaza. 8/7.

Ahh... gently caress i forgot about The Expanse.

11: The Expanse

I have nothing, it was awesome.

Rocksicles fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Jan 9, 2018

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Thanks Rarity, you're a good egg.

I'm stoked AoS made it in the top ten, with such dick embiggening premium shows around this time.

• Locked thread