Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lost Season
Nov 28, 2013

10. American Vandal - What I thought was gonna be just a simple parody of true-crime documentaries ended up being a pretty good mystery series and a fairly touching story to boot.

9. Riverdale - I'm pretty sure this show is actually terrible, but it does what it does with such an unashamed zeal that I can't help but love it.

8. Legion - Noah Hawley created one of the most inventive and visually stunning comic book adaptations I've ever seen.

7. Lethal Weapon - 43 minutes of buddy-cop action movie every week on your tee-vee, what's not to love?

6. Fargo - This season was definitely weaker than the two that preceded it, but that probably should have been expected. Still, when the third season is on its game it provides moments as strong as the first two seasons.

5. The Good Place - An excellent comedy and a pretty good drama to boot.

4. Stranger Things - More Stranger Things goodness, picking up where the first season left off. I understand the problems people had with this season, but for me it all worked.

3. Mindhunter - This show was great, and full of great performances, especially of Ed Kemper

2. Better Call Saul - Yet another masterful season of television from Vince Gilligan and company. Each episode is enthralling in a way very few other shows have matched.

1. Sneaky Pete - My favorite show to debut this year. I love the way the tension ratchets up every episode and I absolutely cannot wait for the second season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread