Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Rarity posted:

What kinda pansy attitude is this, there's still 6 weeks of 2017 to go. Plenty of time to start a binge

Yeah and so much stuff is stopping for the year right around now. I'm going to try to get through HACF because I suspect it'll go on my top 10.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Futureman is a really fantastic show that is just squeaking in at the end this year, everyone be sure to watch it before you do your lists.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

I saw en episode of Black Mirror once. It was british af.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Rarity posted:

Dude, watch Black Mirror

Does it get less british?

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Rarity posted:

Yes. Season 3 especially cause of moving to Netflix

Apparently the one I saw was season 3, San Junipero, cause people here were raving about it.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

So basically a podcast that gets videoed counts as a tv show now?

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

I'm not necessarily taking a position but that pretty drastically changes how I would put this list together.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Ok here's mine

1 . The Big Bang Theory

Rarity posted:

Ok fellas that's time, all votes are locked in and I'm not accepting any more. Keep an eye on this thread for details on the results announcement!

oh darn!

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Rarity posted:

No #s 2-10, wouldn't have counted anyway

Numbers 2-10 are all Young Sheldon, obv.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Zaggitz posted:

Next year I'm making an intentionally lovely list just to spite you, Rarity.

Ah, a fellow Young Sheldon fan?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Senerio posted:

None of y'all deserve a big toblerone.

BAZINGA!

• Locked thread