Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«18 »
Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

He's a pro follow on instagram. @gurmefoodreal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

College Slice

Where does one get a kitchen sword?

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

C-Bangin' it

Isn't worth a pic but Culver rewards tossed me a BOGO basket.

It would be hard to top that fast food burger.

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom

College Slice

Smashed out some smashburgs on the gas grill this evening.

Couldn't find potato buns today, but brioche works, even if it did get a little toasty.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

#GOAT

Don Dongington posted:

Couldn't find potato buns today, but brioche works, even if it did get a little toasty.

So jealous

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

We will fight them to the last. And we will defend those that cannot defend themselves. Today we fight, brothers and sisters. Today we stand up and never, ever relent. Brothers and sisters -- prepare yourselves. Today we go to WAR!

Lipstick Apathy

Don Dongington posted:

gently caress that looks good

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
Remember: no matter where you go, there you are.

Put some homemade kimchi on top of a smash burg.

10/10 would kimchismash again.

Thumposaurus
Jul 24, 2007

No pics but got 5 guys the other night by the one by the place we moved into about a year ago for the first time. The burgers seemed better somehow I guess the old location we used to go to was half assing it.
The real surprise was the fries they were ok the first day but they really came alive after reheating in the toaster oven the next night.
I guess they had absorbed enough grease they self fried in the oven.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.

Yeah, I think 5 Guys fries make for excellent fried up breakfast potatoes the morning after you get them. Like half an onion, fried up in a skillet, then some cheese melted on, with an egg- they make for an excellent hungover breakfast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dinahmoe
Sep 13, 2007

Veritek83 posted:

Yeah, I think 5 Guys fries make for excellent fried up breakfast potatoes the morning after you get them. Like half an onion, fried up in a skillet, then some cheese melted on, with an egg- they make for an excellent hungover breakfast.

I've made a Spanish tortilla with leftover 5 Guys fries. Worked out really well.

«18 »