Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
I achieved perfect eggs earlier, but could not find the thread for it, but they were fried eggs for burgers, so here it go.

Warning; I don't know all the English words for foodstuff (I'm Foreign and do not use English when cooking), but the buns were dark bread (incorrect word, I think, not rye, but not white bread - whole grain? unsure, we may never be able to communicate perfectly, always something will be lost and we must extend upon one another the courtesy of some leeway in speech and intentions) + beef patty with various seasoning (impossible to know the words of seasonings other than salt and pepper, apologies. Rosemary and thyme is also known, but was not in effect), the small style of tomatoes, my home-grown and pickled cucumber+chili <--lots of these, very strong, Dijon mustard, fried onions + perfect fried egg :hellyeah: My bf when eating this says he will marry (not proposal btw, just compliment, no need to congratulate :whitewater:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Ultimate Mango posted:

Please make a thread and post all about your cooking. This is the best thing I have read in a long time.

I had Hamburger Habit today for lunch. Did not burg. Had the Albacore. It was fishy. I need to eat less beef but my soul died a little.

To always post when cooking? Need the video of the woman saying; "nobody has the time for this"; I cook every day. Truthfully; restaurant and bf also cooks, but I cook easily +25 days in month if for myself or others and receive enjoyment.; not because of purpose of man and woman; but simply I am better at this skill. Bf is better at other things - what they are remains to be seen :lol: no, but truly; he bestows a kindness upon me; and I am made better simply by virtue of his presence; lifts my spirits and well-being; does other chores, as well.

Apologies for long post, btw, I do not intended to write as much in future. Previous thread is gone as means of forum punishment, I suspect :sweatdrop: Some wrote Private Message, asking the question of matters of perfect eggs and gender. I prefer to reply in public and on the topic of egg only. If I fry egg on both sides? My answer; well, to me, it is clear; nice runny yolk; it is life, so I do not boil hard or scramble eggs often, but no aspersions on preference of others and will comply to accommodate a wish. However, flipping fried eggs? Pointless, childish and stupid to me to ruin yolk; small crime against life and beauty, but do what you must, I shrug a shoulder and allow :shrug:

edit: found video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waEC-8GFTP4