Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
Yeah, I think 5 Guys fries make for excellent fried up breakfast potatoes the morning after you get them. Like half an onion, fried up in a skillet, then some cheese melted on, with an egg- they make for an excellent hungover breakfast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
Oh hell yeah, that's a good burg (and a good beer)

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Leftover patty from grilling on the 4th, mayo, mustard, last of my homemade pickle chips, red onion, colby jack, bacon and a crispy fried egg. Not a bad breakfast.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

I hosted a grad student association potluck months ago and one of my classmates brought some cheap supermarket burger patties that I just tossed in the freezer rather than cooking. Since then I've really cut back on eating meat, but I've been thawing a couple intermittently to satisfy the burg cravings. Mayo, mustard, LTO, provolone and some homemade spicy sauerkraut.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

burger joint that used to do pop-ups got a brick & mortar location recently, so I picked up their namesake Cobra burger and pickle fries (I think they brine the potatoes and season with pickling spices) and some cool stickers