Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
Swenson's burgers are amazing. It's my actual favorite burger. I think he put WAY too much brown sugar in the meat but it's a drat fine burg. It's really good with a less-sweet bbq sauce like Stubbs spicy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011

Gamerofthegame posted:

I'd go to bat with onion rings over curds, but yea

Well that's crazy talk.

e: Get both

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
I need to move to Wisconsin so I can fulfill my dream of eating myself to death with cheeses.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
I made applewood and green onion smoked burgers. They're so drat delicious it's painful.

They look a little dry but they're not because all the delicious fat is just in there waiting for you. I never make good burgers and I'm really drat proud of these.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
My dear sweet Lord that's gorgeous.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
Oh man that sounds and looks delicious but if I tried to serve that exact burger in Texas I'd be disowned. So is it pickled beet root? I want to get it right when I destroy my whole family's trust in me with a few The Lots.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

Sometimes you make a burger from minced beef shaped into pucks and marinated them in a slurry of onion powder, garlic powder, and a home-made tomato ketchup just consisting of tomatoes boiled to a pulp in their own juice, and a splash of vinegar and paprika yesterday, along with some cheese slices, pickled cucumber, and brioche buns, and the images you take are blurry because you're not quite familiar with new (used) camera equipment yet. :sigh:

It tasted fantastic, though.
Burgers don't have to be seen to be delicious. That sounds really nice. I'm liking the photo I have of it in my imagination.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
Finally someone makes a burger with almost enough onions on it.

It is magnificent.