Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Curly fries are good as gently caress. Spirraly, christened in oil, deeply fried and they don't even ask for our forgiveness.

Way better than some garbage potato sliced and fried, they're actually good. And cool.

Thinkin bout thos fries, bitcj

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Verisimilidude posted:

*is raw, cold, and wet in the middle because they didn't come apart during the cooking process, making the entire thing a giant mushy mess*

mmm wow so good

lol this guy... this guy cooks his good curly fries in piss and makes them bad, what an rear end in a top hat

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

unpleasantly turgid posted:

imagine being this wrong.

chicken fries aren't real fries, but they're just about the best thing I've found for when I'm high off my rear end, esp. with fry sauce

Sometimes I like to have chicken fries with my chicken. #bulkingseason

• Locked thread