Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Remember that guy who made up a bunch of stories about being a heroic street sweeper?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

code:
Where do visitors go on somethingawful.com?

Subdomain			Percent of Visitors
forums.somethingawful.com	92.09%
somethingawful.com		13.34%
secure.somethingawful.com	0.74%
i.somethingawful.com		0.48%
Wonder what happened in March that bumped up SA's popularity. I started visiting the forums regularly again in August-September, when AV Club went Kinja and lost all semblance of a community.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

de_dust posted:

I think that bigpeeler.

Or am I getting janitors mixed up.

Just looked these up out of curiousity.

HumperMonkey was the ex-military goon who had some cool and funny stories of being in the service.

bigpeeler was the zoo janitor/caretaker, who might be dead(?).

Bruiser was the street sweeper dude. Entertaining stories but tipped his hand with an epic tale about a girl dying in his arms or something like that.

Also I forgot there used to be a front page (lol what front page etc) feature rounding up the best of the forums. http://www.somethingawful.com/forum-fridays/

• Locked thread