Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
only ~900 more users to go, so we'll only need to keep this thread alive for the next three weeks or so.

remember slenderman? remember king reol? remember mister tiddles? remember gooncamp?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
we have like 10 new users in the last since o posted this thread :( thanks lowtax for keeping this place going. come back btw i wish twitter had never unbanned you

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
so is there some rich goon that can do a solid and buy 900 accounts cause i posted this like a year too early

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
yo guys.

JUST 500 MORE

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
god i did not think this thread would be so sad

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Pistol_Pete posted:

Reddit is poo poo and I'm 100% certain that their entire user base looks like this:

lmao search by image took me to this place

https://www.vaporfi.com/blog/vape-wedding/

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
f you have a favorite flavor of e-liquid, consider choosing a theme based around that flavor to style your wedding. A tropical beach is just one excellent choice.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Spinster posted:

This is actually a pretty big milestone. We should throw a party :dance:

my life is too tumultuous to RSVP for things that will happen more than a month from now , but count me in as a 'maybe'

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
3 more

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
hooray

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002