Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

holy poo poo.

Welp, nice try Utah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
lmao utah

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
Wow I cannot believe we won that game.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Kickr redemption, nice

Go party kids

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
you decided this fate with you incredibly dumb timeout, Utah

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

This was Utah's to lose. And boy did they grab that opportunity with both loving hands.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
HOLY poo poo

Time to celebrate

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
Those are the games we used to lose all the drat time. Vizcaino you are temporarily off my poo poo list. Good man.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
lmao ESPN is running a segment on "Baker Mayfield Incidents" and they blurred his crotch grab.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

That's hilarious.

Next week is definitely game of the year now, whatever bowl game will be just a nice add on at this point. Correct me if I'm wrong but don't we top out at the Sun Bowl against the ACC? Assuming Clemson beats Miami, a one loss Miami team probably still goes to a New Years Six bowl which gives us... Boston College or Virginia Tech?

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

sigmachiev posted:

That's hilarious.

Next week is definitely game of the year now, whatever bowl game will be just a nice add on at this point. Correct me if I'm wrong but don't we top out at the Sun Bowl against the ACC? Assuming Clemson beats Miami, a one loss Miami team probably still goes to a New Years Six bowl which gives us... Boston College or Virginia Tech?

There is still a week of games to play. UW can win Pac12 North and, hopefully, Pac12 Champs with an Apple Cup win and a Stanford loss (@ND) I think. Beating WSU and USC would bump our stock enough to maybe lock the last spot in for a NY6 bowl.

Otherwise, who knows. Maybe Holiday Bowl vs Wisconsin or PSU?

Zifnab
Aug 21, 2005

Hope Springs Eternal

Zurreco posted:

There is still a week of games to play. UW can win Pac12 North and, hopefully, Pac12 Champs with an Apple Cup win and a Stanford loss (@ND) I think. Beating WSU and USC would bump our stock enough to maybe lock the last spot in for a NY6 bowl.

Otherwise, who knows. Maybe Holiday Bowl vs Wisconsin or PSU?

UW's eliminated from the north, best we can do is match Stanford's record and lost the hth. Win the apple cup and Stanford wins the division, lose and Wazzu wins it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

depends on what you're looking for in terms of housing and what you want to pay.

I don't want to overpay, which is my concern RE: people demanding higher rent to take advantage of stupid students. The hospital pays like poo poo which is unfortunate.

• Locked thread