Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

will grier is dead and texas could kneel out the half

i hate football

I still can't figure out how holgorsen is completely incapable of recruiting or coaching up a qb his entire tenure here, after all the 1 week bluster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

i think this dumb. look at loving florida state dude

look god damnit I expected air raid and right now all I'm seeing on the scoreboard is 7 points and the best qb under his resume at WVU was geno smiff

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
WVU is only a couple years removed from one of the best defenses in the country.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

gratz on beating a team without their all-american qb,i guess

brah we were getting manhandled well before grier turned his finger into a sock puppet

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

we were on the goal line about to go up 7-0. you're a loving idiot and about par for the loving course for our moron fanbase.

why do you have let those pampered oranges dandies tear this family apart?!

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Grittybeard posted:

X-Rays don't show ligament damage do they?

Depends, you can see disruption of the ankle mortise on an xray which indicates ligamentous injury, especially if stress or weightbearing views were done. Nobody does that anymore though because why bother when MRI.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I wish WVU wasn't going to a bowl game. I'm so loving tired of watching this team get clowned in bowl games in my life time.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

personally, i believe baker should be suspended next week

should rest him for the big 12 champsion game imo

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

The Twinkie Czar posted:

OSU-Illinois is so boring that they're talking about their graphics guy's college stats. And they knew it was going to be this boring and asked that guy to prepare a graphic about himself.

chip kelly era qb?

Chip Kellys wild ride confirmed for gainesville!

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

they put us in like the shittiest hotel of all time, the weather loving sucks, the timing sucks, and the liberty bowl itself is a loving trash heap

also we're going to loving lose to like south carolina or something

You do media stuff with the teams right?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

i am at absketball now and that thread is dead sup be prepared for wvu-morgan state updates

could you tell me I'm a bad wvu fan again?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

sure. you're a bad fan.

i do freelance work for television. basically my job is to tell the truck various stats throughout the game and sell anything i want them to build as a graphic.

i work pretty closely with our athletics department though and do a lot of stuff with them on the side

Oh where's a good place for a not college student to live around Morgantown? I might take a job at Ruby.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

General Dog posted:

Fairmont seems nice enough, I think that's about 20 minutes to the south. I'm pretty happy in Clarksburg/Bridgeport, but you're talking a 40 minute drive at that point.

Hmm I have to be within 30 minutes for call or else sleep in the hospital dorm. I feel like I should buy some farm or something since people keep telling me land is cheap, but I'd rather just be lazy and live in an apartment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

depends on what you're looking for in terms of housing and what you want to pay.

I don't want to overpay, which is my concern RE: people demanding higher rent to take advantage of stupid students. The hospital pays like poo poo which is unfortunate.

• Locked thread