Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Proteus Jones posted:

He also anticipated the half-season order for PoI's last season and managed to wrap everything up in satisfactory manner. It should still be on Netflix.

Im gonna have to check it out then, I watched the first couple episodes and wasn't impressed, but I heard it got a lot better and then I heard it wrapped early so I just kinda forgot about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Teddy finally got a win :unsmith:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Welp that was pretty hosed up :stare: Great job killing your daughter and a couple other randos, William.