Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Dumb Lowtax posted:

"Character dies in every episode on the first day of increasingly undangerous jobs" is an incredible premise for a show and I'd watch the hell out of it

That's the opening of every episode of Six Feet Under.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

nerdman42 posted:

Black Mirror World. The main setting is a world where technology is more human than the humans.

Black Mirror World, where for every good vacation there's a half dozen awful vacations that all have the same dumb gimmick.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Bust Rodd posted:

Rick & Morty famously rewrote chunks of S2 because of a Reddit thread perfectly nailing projected plot beats

First I've heard of it.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Professor Shark posted:

I got really mad when LOST would change plots based on viewers. Have confidence in your story, even if people can predict it. I think people were calling the William/MiB thing after the fourth episode, it was still an awesome reveal at the end!

They've denied ever doing this though. It changed due to contracting and scheduling and casting issues but the idea that they were rewriting it in response to fans successfully guessing plot twists was just internet commentators huffing their own farts when their predictions wound up being wrong.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

business hammocks posted:

People were often citing plot changes in the middle of the season, which would be literally impossible given that the entire season was finished weeks in advance of the season premiere.

Shhh, let the beardos have their own moment of imagined triumph against a creative force that was thankfully willfully unaware of their existence and output.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
You are going to die one day just like everyone else and every moment you spent clinging to the atheistic equivalent of the rapture will have been for nothing, better to come to terms with it now imho.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

drat good viral marketing. And hot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

LionArcher posted:

I want Hopkins to taunt Ed Harris every few episodes in a different body.

The bear attack scene from Annihilation only the bear is wearing a jaunty little vest and hat.