Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

unlawfulsoup posted:

This poo poo should be probatable. I don't care if people poo poo on any show here, but at least have the loving stones to watch it first.

Hey buddy I made a perfectly decent response to it and nobody said a damned thing.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Raxivace posted:

Uh, yeah. Most of the main characters had an arc on there. The quality of those arcs is debatable but they exist.

Jack for example, goes from a controlling guy that thinks he can fix everything on his own to a man who puts near-blind faith into a mystical hobo. Locke goes from a broken man to a confident man of purpose to one who gets broken harder than he was to begin with. Hurley becomes a leader. Ben stops being so evil etc.

Wait who was the hobo?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hope they do a ye olde piano cover of that real human being song from Drive.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Bell_ posted:

For me, it depends on the game's mood. I didn't really do this much uhh n GTA4, but most of the Saint's Row series is entirely different to me because it feels Looney Toons. Wile E. Coyote might blow himself up a dozen times and still look normal the next time you look at him.

The funnest thing to do in GTA4 is spawn a helicopter and try to jump out at speed into the cooling tower at the nuke plant.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I'd be fine with everything if they just got the folks who did deadwood to write the dialogue

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Panzeh posted:

LFworld, when?

Got closed down when the hosts started making fun of the management.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Bicyclops posted:

The Universe is actually a really big alive thing, and love, as replicated by its suns, and by its planets, and by its creatures and machines, is just the Universe's really big heart skipping a beat at seeing the Universe that it hopes will ask it to the Universe Prom.

Unironically right.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Lycus posted:

Delos's subreddit must be a shithole.

At this point I'd not be surprised if they had a roleplay subreddit where they complain about the parks after visiting.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

smoobles posted:

Show good now

I'm sorry sir, have you read the thread? It's the worst show of all time.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

SgtSteel91 posted:

Maybe I have a higher tolerance for bullshit or I'm just dumb to no see what's terrible dialogue/writing, but I didn't see what was so terrible about this ending?

You're obviously not smart enough to understand.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I hope the stupid cat boys live forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

General Dog posted:

RIP Shannon Woodward, died trying to threaten an armed, ruthless executive while standing in the middle a sea of corpses.

my biggest qualm with the season was that shithead didn't get axed in a more glorious manner