Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
Wow what a terrible decision.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
this result loving sucks

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Ok

Goodpart
Jan 9, 2004

quarter circle forward punch
rip
I had it 29-28the other way. They gave him 1 and 3???

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
i'm keen for this palette cleanser

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

Dirty Bird time.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Marching Powder posted:

i think it's important to watch the young, hot prospect jake matthews lose despite being the heavy favorite and the broken down old dad dan kelly win despite being the heavy underdog.

both of these things still happened we just had technical difficulties with the officiating as is tradition in australia

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Is meth a banned substance under USADA? and does Tim Means know?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

drat that was a close round

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Untrustable posted:

Is meth a banned substance under USADA? and does Tim Means know?

amphetamines are probably the original reason anti doping efforts exist at all

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Dang that was close

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i feel that means was in control for more of that fight and probably 'won' it, but it could go either way

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

That's a poo poo decision.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Covington is gonna be the new Bisping.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Untrustable posted:

That's a poo poo decision.

yeah i mean i know it was close and i said i can see it either way but i have a really hard time calling belal the winner of that

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

I hope you guys are loving ready for Rowdy Bec Rawlings. FON coming up!

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

That fight had a few moments but I spent more time looking at highlight gifs from earlier in the night and reading twitter.

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

I'm eagerly refreshing Colby Covington's Twitter page.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
how poo poo do you have to be to be an underdog to Bec Rawlings

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

They said Bec's name wrong, wtf was that?

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Soothing Vapors posted:

how poo poo do you have to be to be an underdog to Bec Rawlings

Jess is super bad. Her most notable loss is to that guy with tattoos all over his face that became a meme and is now hiding out in America so he doesn't get arrested for beating her.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

when did they start allowing troll dolls to fight in the ufc?

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

All-bogan co-main

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

I cannot believe but at the same time totally believe that someone who a couple weeks ago walked in to a no-gi regional tournament and lost is dominating Bec on the ground.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Grem posted:

Jess is super bad. Her most notable loss is to that guy with tattoos all over his face that became a meme and is not hiding out in America so he doesn't get arrested for beating her.

he went to team alpha male and one of their ammy guys knocked him out in sparring and said 'welcome to team alpha male motherfucker'. he's not well liked.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Bec’s hair is right at the point where hair gets so obnoxious that I start liking it. The purple is a nice color.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's extensions, so it's very much annoying on purpose.

Marching Powder posted:

he went to team alpha male and one of their ammy guys knocked him out in sparring and said 'welcome to team alpha male motherfucker'. he's not well liked.

Good.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

lol Bec is going to lose. She was so pumped about this division, too :(

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

This is one of the worst fights I've seen. It should not have been co-main.

Someone needs to poop herself.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
goddamn Bec is awful

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Grem posted:

Jess is super bad. Her most notable loss is to that guy with tattoos all over his face that became a meme and is now hiding out in America so he doesn't get arrested for beating her.

oh poo poo she's that girl

Marching Powder posted:

lol good

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Now that they have a new Australian woman maybe Bec will finally get cut

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord

CommonShore posted:

Someone needs to poop herself.
I hope for this every fight. The ol Yoel Sylvia Kish special.

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

This is the co main event.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Wow Bec has totally given up, by the sounds of the corner talk.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

I wasn't expecting much from this fight, but Bec Rawlings getting her rear end kicked is always good

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Something has gone wrong. They're showing a fightpass prelim instead of the actual co-main.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Thanks Bec, you never fail to disappoint.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

is there evidence of bec rawlings having sufficient popularity to justify a comain spot despite being the worst fighter on the entire card or is this just one of dana's bizarre suppositions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Marching Powder posted:

is there evidence of bec rawlings having sufficient popularity to justify a comain spot despite being the worst fighter on the entire card or is this just one of dana's bizarre suppositions?

I think they wanted to feature their new weight class.

Holy poo poo Bec lost a literally un-losable fight for her. You guys wonder why I like her so much? This is why. Too bad we'll never see her again.

• Locked thread