Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

algebra testes posted:

Wisconsin are now undeniable especially if Michigan beats Ohio.

Did I get that right?

They're absolutely in if they win the Big Ten Championship game, they're absolutely out if they do not (they won't).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

northwestern doing their part to give wisconsin a win over a quality opponent

Flyin Jim Elbows
Jul 10, 2008

College Slice
gently caress we're gonna lose to Vanderbilt 2 years in a row

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
hey WVU sorry we broke your QB.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

I heard this play on the radio (105.7 MAN UP) with the NC State announcers and it really is a bang bang play. I feel bad for the kid, he was having a big game and was trying for the end zone to win the game. Here's some wisdom from a fat old man: Learn from mistakes, that way you only make that mistake once. In the future he will keep the ball tight to his chest, gain yardage, maybe make it in but maybe not but it wasn't 4th down so take the yardage.

Deacs, bitch.

(I would also have been happy for him to make the TD, then Wake gets the ball with 2 minutes left down by one and drives the field to win the game)

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
PS Thoguh thanks for keepin' the faith and giving Baylor another L

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Proud Christian Mom posted:

i mean if by you, you mean the turf?

Jordanis
Jul 11, 2006

Ducks are Back.

In last place for penalty yardage lmao what the gently caress is with Pac-12 officiating?

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Gameday to Auburn, as expected.

Auburn looked pretty bad for a long time today and then looked better but a bunch of dudes on defense got injured but it's not clear how injured cause they were obviously just pulling dudes at the first sign of trouble. Kerryon had to take like 15 more snaps than everyone hoped, which is not good (and "had to" is a stretch anyway -- Kam Martin did fine and could've taken over the entire second half without any problem but Gus is gonna Gus).

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AJWBjaVyqI

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Michigan State won a game by double digits while completing only two passes; remains undefeated in horrible weather. Should be 9-3 unless disaster strikes in Piscataway. Good season.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Henchman of Santa posted:

Michigan State won a game by double digits while completing only two passes; remains undefeated in horrible weather. Should be 9-3 unless disaster strikes in Piscataway. Good season.

lol I knew the passing game was off but I didn't realize it was that bad.

Go Green!

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
AWWWWWW PULLMANNNNNNN

DON'T YOU DARE BE SOUR

CLAP FOR YOUR DEFENDING PAC-12 CHAMPS

AND FEEEEEL THE POWWWWEERRRRR

It's Apple Cup Week, yes it is

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

i mean if by you, you mean the turf?

goondolences

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Whoa, I just saw exactly how N.C. State lost to Wake. It's really incredible how N.C. State poo poo manages to keep topping itself.

Jordanis
Jul 11, 2006

God dammit Utah.

Givin me blue balls like you're at BYU.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

GobiasIndustries posted:

I did not have an opinion on Baker Mayfield before today. Now I hope he has a long and fruitful NFL career.
(in case anyone hasn't seen it)
https://twitter.com/SInow/status/932022600934535169

The best part of this is the announcers tripping over their dicks to call it inappropriate.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Myles Gaskin set the UW career rushing TD record on the same night that Jake Browning set the UW career passing TD record. Oh, and they're both juniors.

Zurreco fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Nov 19, 2017

Zifnab
Aug 21, 2005

Hope Springs Eternal

Zurreco posted:

Myles Gaskin set the UW career rushing TD record on the same night that Jake Browning set the UW career passing TD record. Oh, and they're both seniors.

Juniors, not seniors :)

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
gently caress the Bruins

That is all

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
motha fukkin badgers

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat

Every single time I've ever seen this posted I've stopped and watched it and it never disappoints.

AAAAAAH UHHHHH BLUHHHH UMMMMM AAAAAAAH

BRADY HOKE

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
nebraska should be relegated

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Richrod warned the fans before the game that Oregon was probably the defense best built to stop them and he wasn't wrong. I still wonder if maybe this game was winnable if Herbert was still out, but the injury to Boles really hurt the Arizona defense.

Oregon looked great though.

This is a bad time for Arizona to be banged up, I would've rather just punted this game to be healthy for next week.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

PostNouveau posted:

8-5 would be a real good season for us. A lot of those losses were close. It would be a good start for the Tom Herman era.

Counterpoint: It would also mean Tim Beck probably doesn’t get fired.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
It’s been 414 days since Michigan has beaten a team with a winning record.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
yay oklahoma sooners

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
what's an offensive line precious

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

RumbleFish posted:

Whoa, I just saw exactly how N.C. State lost to Wake. It's really incredible how N.C. State poo poo manages to keep topping itself.

Hey, the Deacs had to put in WORK to get that fumble, legit. He didn't just drop it.

Also those refs were in the freaking bag for State. The spot on that Finley run late was farcical.

Oh, and reading the State reactions online crystallizes why I loving HATE THEM. They literally act like Bama and Duke rolled into one and they ain't done poo poo in decades. In ANYTHING. Except bass fishing.

SamuraiFoochs fucked around with this message at 11:55 on Nov 19, 2017

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

Rad Valtar posted:

It’s been 414 days since Michigan has beaten a team with a winning record.

Wait, what?

At this point Harbaugh being an alum has to be the thing keeping the wolves at bay. I said it earlier but I think UM fans will tolerate being 2nd in the conference (for awhile) but when they keep finishing 3rd, 4th, 5th is when they'll get sick of him. They're going to finish 5th in their division and at best 6th in the conference (Northwestern may argue otherwise).

If he doesn't win the division next year I think the seat is hot for 2019. Not sure how much longer he can afford to keep playing second fiddle to Urban and losing to MSU. I don't buy the "we lost a lot" excuse either, it's goddamn Michigan. If a blueblood is rebuilding not reloading then something is awry at that blueblood.

Crotch Bat fucked around with this message at 12:12 on Nov 19, 2017

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Jake Spavital broke our QB's finger having him do a loving bootleg on the 1 yard line. I hope he isn't permanently damaged good.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
My favorite part of this Baker Mayfield Crotch grab is Googling his name and clicking on all these articles where the takes are hotter than the surface of the sun.

This is a good one:

https://sports.yahoo.com/10-takeaways-baker-mayfield-want-drew-brees-johnny-manziel-070634004.html

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

They should have just shook his hand.

Also, I've hit this weird stage where I don't know what would go better (or at least the least bad), us playing Alabama or us playing Auburn again in the SECCG. I don't know if I would want to lose to Auburn twice in the same season.

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Oregon has six wins. All we need to do now is not hand Oregon State their first Pac-12 victory this year.

Watch Oregon fans twist themselves in strange shapes to be happy when Florida hires Chip Kelly because it's keeping Willie Taggart in Eugene.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

i'm told this is rivalry week and I need to find a proper passive-aggressive Midwestern way to show my disdain for... um *checks notes* Eastern Michigan! Yes, gently caress those guys!

Do I kill an eagle over the grave of Doyt Perry, or just run all over town covering up signs so they read "BOWLING GR[_][_]N"?

Frinkahedron
Jul 26, 2006

Gobble Gobble
eat poo poo pitt

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I am told that the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets are a bad football team and as a result are not good. This is the type of virulent messaging that I can stand behind.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

KKKLIP ART posted:

I am told that the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets are a bad football team and as a result are not good. This is the type of virulent messaging that I can stand behind.

Wow, this is quite rude, IMO.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Miami was one play away from losing to gatech.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
In honor of Hate Weeks of Yore, gently caress Mizzou in absentia.

• Locked thread