Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

Kriv Khagan, Dragonborn Warlord

Sheet
PDF

I AM KRIV KHAGAN! STEPPE-HUNTER, MAN-SLAYER, WAR-LEADER!

I WAS THE MASTER OF 1000 MEN, ALL KILLERS, DEATH-RIDERS!

Now... I am the master of myself and the dirt on my feet.

For a time, this land was green enough for my band to graze our animals and water our men. I was found there by my father, Khal Khagan. I know not who left me upon the wastes to die, and I have turned my face from them.

I grew into myself, and when my father was slain by the Nomad-Queen I took his sword and severed her breath from her throat. None dared contest me. No more was I "Lizard" or "Boy-" I was Kriv Khagan, chief of the Chitan Riders, ruler of all my army could pick up and take.

We stormed the fortress of the Wasn't King, and took from him a wonderous camp that made itself. We slew the village of Reh and took hundreds of cattle. None dared oppose us. The sorcerer-kings cowered in their cities and they feared.

Until one of them got smart. Cunning. A plan only a city-monster could devise.

A defiler was found, one of power enough. In the green steppe, a spell was cast, and I watched my riders burn as our home withered to dust.

Those who survived and I journeyed on as we could, but in time, they found other tribes, or died of thirst and fear, or left for the center desert to face the sky. Now, I am alone again. Abandoned to the wastes as I was when I was born.

I debased myself to mere mercenary work, leading cowards and stringy youths for food, for survival. it was at some point, drunk around the fire of a camp that did not compare to a long-bartered wonder, that I poured my story into the ear of a man who claimed his master, far Daclamitus, might again give me purpose. I have no honor left, so I have come to hear you out, soft man. You claim there is another way. If you lie, I will flay your corpse and offer it to the sky, in hopes that the ghosts of my people may rest.

K Prime fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Nov 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread