Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

jimmydalad posted:

I think I’ve reached the stage of watching WWE that I’m low key terrified about anyone being called up from NXT to Main Roster because they’re probably going to be buried in some way, shape or form.

Uh I think you'll find that they allowed Shin, Finn, Joe, and Roode to all do 1-3 cool moves each before they were cleaned away so the Real Stars could wrestle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Jerusalem posted:

The only upside to Daniel Bryan's condition is that WWE is fully aware he'd love to be released from his contract so they let him get away with poo poo that nobody else ever would be. His backstage stuff with Steph today was fun in that respect because he wasn't living with the threat of being fired if he didn't stick exactly to the "stand there and get poo poo on" script.
It's going to reach the same tipping point it did with CM Punk where Vince eventually just writes Daniel Bryan off as nothing, but unlike CM Punk, Daniel Bryan will probably take his rear end to NJPW and cause a huge uproar as to where CM Punk just went to MMA and got his rear end kicked.

The difference being where CM Punk was fed up with wrestling in general as to Daniel Bryan somehow becoming more and more hungry to get back into a ring.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
"YOU'RE THE GOAT!"
"YOU'RE THE....donkey!"

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

jimmydalad posted:

I think I’ve reached the stage of watching WWE that I’m low key terrified about anyone being called up from NXT to Main Roster because they’re probably going to be buried in some way, shape or form.

Same.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

jimmydalad posted:

They brought out 2 callups that weren't even in the match to beat on them a bit.

That Which Squeaks
Aug 28, 2006

"Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you."
-Bill Belichick
Video of the incident

https://twitter.com/nicolesbrianna/status/932457068992319494

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Velveteen Dream and Aleister Black :ohdear:

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003
Struggling to keep his sanity.

There is no way that was intentional.

But I hope it wasn't.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

And he is going to play you all. Because, he is The Game Master!

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Jerusalem posted:

Unless Velveteen Dream gets a gimmick change he will be a comedy jobber the minute he gets brought up.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
"Remember when we were champions?!" "Yeah!"

I love these two.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Jerusalem posted:

I mean when Triple H took out Kurt and Shane pinned him, I was expecting Braun to smash HHH and walk out in disgust, getting counted out, then Shane to pin HHH and give the win to Team Smackdown.

Raw winning after HHH's betrayal made no goddamn sense at all.

That would have at least been satisfying and would have given some storyline to build HHH vs Braun instead of just HHH cheating and Braun being annoyed when Trips tried to sneak attack him

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Dont worry all. HHH is going to make Braun Stowman in an epic, thirty minute match at wrestlemania.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

Jerusalem posted:

Black might do okay, but holy poo poo is Clark is gonna get buried hard.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Owens: We good?
Vince: No.

That's gotta be loving terrifying.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Vince didn't like Jericho/Owens at Mania? It was better than most of the crappy matches on that show.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
i wanna know what vince wanted specifically i want insight into this mans mind

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I don't remember that Jericho match at all, I wonder why Vince would hate it

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003

MotU posted:

He wanted them both to lose to Reigns, even though he wasn't in the match. They failed him, and themselves.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

MotU posted:

Samoan genes, probably. But not Joe's, he's fat and not in the Yokozuna kind of way.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
They're acknowledging the bad reception to that match but not outright saying if it was a botch or not.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

VJeff posted:

Vince didn't like Jericho/Owens at Mania? It was better than most of the crappy matches on that show.

That’s probably what the problem was

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

MotU posted:

It was good when it happened, but by the time KO made it back to ask Vince about it he had already changed his mind about 12 times.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MotU posted:

I waken in the middle of the night to the sound of screaming coming from the subforum. I open the WWE Discussion thread to see MotU, their hair turned white, posting in all caps,"IT'S STRANGER THAN YOU THINK, JERUSALEM! IT'S STRANGER THAN YOU THINK!"

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Jerusalem posted:

I waken in the middle of the night to the sound of screaming coming from the subforum. I open the WWE Discussion thread to see MotU, his hair turned white, posting in all caps,"IT'S STRANGER THAN YOU THINK, JERUSALEM! IT'S STRANGER THAN YOU THINK!"

vincejaunt.gif

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003

I really do enjoy the behind the scene documentaries they do. They are always shot really well, and very interesting in what they show. Only wish they showed more.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Steve Austin using emoticons kinda ruins things for me tbh

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It’s too bad this ends before the poo poo they just went through though.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Steve Austin :hellyeah:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Aww Stone Cold texting Owens :3:

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

I think the important thing is that Roman also got to win and look strong

Roman and HHH, the brave new direction of the WWE

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Now lets do a 365 on where Kevin Owens is at at this moment.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

now is this KO special before owens headbutted Vince?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

This Owens thing was great and also confirms that Vince has no idea about anything

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

a.lo posted:

now is this KO special before owens headbutted Vince?

Oooh here we go!

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I hope they were filming a few of those at a time so it’s not like 3 months between each one though.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

dromal phrenia posted:

just like I wanted Champion BRAUN as reverse-Lesnar that constantly insists on defending the title every week, I would also like BRAUN as a 'free agent' like Cena, except instead of being their biggest star, he's just too strong and scary for anyone to stop him

I BEAT EVERYONE ON SMACKDOWN LAST WEEK! I WANT COMPETITION *rips wing off of WWE jet*

I'd totally be down for Braun to start showing up on Smackdown and demanding fights, and defending all the time. It's been a LONG time since we've seen a top champ on either brand defend the title constantly, the closest I can remember is John Cena's U.S. title open challenge but that was for a midcard belt. I don't think it should be done for more than a month or two, but I love the idea of a champ willing to defend the title constantly. It'd also help cement Braun's status as a face.

That as a pretty good KO special too, interesting to see how hard he is on himself, not even thinking that good matches are good until he has both Vince and Austin telling them they liked it and then he's like ok, yeah maybe it was good.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Ha this Alexa Bliss home video stuff on the network is just too cute.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I didn't watch the documentary but what was wrong with Owens vs Jericho? It was a good match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Dangerous Person posted:

I didn't watch the documentary but what was wrong with Owens vs Jericho? It was a good match

Vince didn't like it. We don't know why. No one will ever know why.

• Locked thread