Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«47 »
Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

~Proud Survivor of Awful Block~
~AGDQ 2018~

Work Friend Keven posted:

New Swain wearing an overcoat as a cape like an anime villain, Iím ready, give it to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

I feel part of the problem is they overnerfed caitlyn to the point she is by far the weakest adc

They probably wouldn't have had to do this if, like, *gestures at her kit*

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

Vayne and Twitch are both in my bullshit tier of ADCS, both abuse stealth and both are some of the strongest right now.

It's a consequence of lane bullies being, well, bullied out of botlane by various changes over the years. Even before preseason, DShield made picking Zyra/Brand/Vel a losing proposition the majority of the time, and especially when the Ardent meta came around. Nowadays, Draven's about the only viable ADC bully remaining, and the dual Relic meta means that most support bullies straight lose in lane and get outscaled. Only Brand's got a remotely healthy average winrate, and that's only because he does a ludicrous amount of percentile HP damage now.

Bot lane's been riding a knife's edge of balance for a long time, and it feels like Riot's constantly unable to find a happy medium. It seems like it's either goofy MF + Jhin lanes where the other side gets repeatedly ratfucked by harass, or it's an absolute sleeper of a farmfest where neither side wants to engage on the other because lane harass is useless.

Tales of Woe
Dec 17, 2004

I think trying to support the lethality items on ADCs is what upset the bottom lane ecosystem. It's hard to get lane bullies into the right spot when they have access to snowball items with easy build paths while other champs don't have a choice and need to farm out bigger items.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

when serrated dirk was the best possible first buy for lethality adcs and also 200 gold cheaper than a BF sword and also significantly better than the bf sword and everyone was going "i dont understand what the problem is??? probably lethality is too good" that was some extremely good poo poo

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

Regardless of meta, as someone whose main ADCs are jhin mf and ezreal i generally consider marksman items to be Bullshit

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

Super Ethical.

I am a fan of Vayne superiority

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

I won't shut up about star trek!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-Uqzp1AVDM

Not entirely certain, but that sounds like the guy that plays The Dealer from Hand of Fate. Good choice if so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Addamere posted:

I am a fan of Vayne superiority

I too have this unfortunate fetish

«47 »