Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«48 »
gowb
Apr 14, 2005

How Rude posted:

It's Janna

I hadn't backed in 7 minutes while racking up coin assists and had just enough money to purchase a triforce so I obliged the Triforce rule.

I'm glad your story had a happy ending keeby. Good job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fridurmus
Nov 2, 2009

Break a leg!

Addamere posted:

Should make a champion that's just Swain's missing hand, give it unique spell interactions with Swain like Rakan and Xayah have

Can it be a Jungler so that I can type "thank you, Thing" into chat every time they successfully gank for me and have nobody get the reference at all

VodeAndreas
Apr 30, 2009

The doctor is in!

At what point is it possible to convince your team to buy Ninja Tabi when literally the entire enemy team is AD... Gold? Plat? Challenger?

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

Tell everyone in champ select that there’s 4AD and meme it up like

Wow such 4 ad!!!
Ninja tabi Kreygasm

People will think you are the funny and follow your lead

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

VodeAndreas posted:

At what point is it possible to convince your team to buy Ninja Tabi when literally the entire enemy team is AD... Gold? Plat? Challenger?

Ninja tabi actually isn't going to be doing much good unless the character has health to back it up, 10% less damage from autos sounds big, but if you only got <2000 hp or the majority of the damage is coming from spells like corki, kog, talon, pantheon, zed, ect, your casters would be better off getting their sorc boots.

It's great on tanks however when they have the health pool to make auto attacks the fastest way to take them down because everyone else has to wait for their spells to come off cooldown for several rotations to bring them down otherwise.

tldr: Please stop building tabi on long ranged squishies like Xerath or Lux when Zed is popping you, get a hourglass instead.

VodeAndreas
Apr 30, 2009

The doctor is in!

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

Ninja tabi actually isn't going to be doing much good unless the character has health to back it up, 10% less damage from autos sounds big, but if you only got <2000 hp or the majority of the damage is coming from spells like corki, kog, talon, pantheon, zed, ect, your casters would be better off getting their sorc boots.

It's great on tanks however when they have the health pool to make auto attacks the fastest way to take them down because everyone else has to wait for their spells to come off cooldown for several rotations to bring them down otherwise.

tldr: Please stop building tabi on long ranged squishies like Xerath or Lux when Zed is popping you, get a hourglass instead.

Yeah if they're an assassin or mf with lethality the tabi won't save you, but the armour can be significant in itself this patch even if the rest of your build is full damage.

Most mages i play use Liandries and Rylais which skews my opinion a bit... And yeah hourglass would be better on some - just any source of armour

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

25 armor's nothing to sneeze at, especially if your early build path makes picking up additional armor challenging and you need to survive against champs like Zed.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'm Keven and I wouldn't do that. It'll KILL jobs.

...and I sure wouldn't do that.

25 armor negates 2 3k gold lethality items it's "pretty good"

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

Super Ethical.

I k ow ninja tabi is good but swifty boot always tempt me

gowb
Apr 14, 2005

How's Illinois these days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Methanar