Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
hail satan, nerf assassins into the ground and bring back 6.9 Malzahar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I just want the metagolem to come back

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

I miss Atma's sometimes

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

A tryndamere called me a "turkish human being" for not wanting to lane swap.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Skinz. Someone remembered Wukong exists.
https://twitter.com/LeagueOfLegends/status/1366780342707847169

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Biplane posted:

That's why I play anivia I got the cosmic skin. The papercraft one is marginally better than the cosmic tho. The game keeps autofilling me to jungle though which sucks. If I wanted to play jungle I would queue as jungle.

my rng is pretty blessed I got spirit guard udyr and kda all-out seraphine just from chests and pretty much all i do is play arams

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

I've gotten spirit guard udyr literally 4 times in chests. It should be illegal to give duplicate legendary skins

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Spirit Guard Udyr is an ultimate skin tho.

I got Gun Goddess MF, which is good because I like the skin but I don't feel it's worth the price point.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Hellioning posted:

Spirit Guard Udyr is an ultimate skin tho.

I got Gun Goddess MF, which is good because I like the skin but I don't feel it's worth the price point.

Ultimate, legendary, whatever. The orange one.

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
I have spirit guard Udyr but why do that when you can be hobo Udyr

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

I prefer not to Udyr at all

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

https://twitter.com/MarkYetter/status/1366463440806576128

loving FINALLY some Xin buffs

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
my decade of League has been a loop of me getting my rear end kicked by Xin Zhao and then every once in a while some designer going "I'm tired of how much Xin Zhao sucks and I'm buffing him"

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

The important thing is that AP Xin Zhao is now a thing again.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i only lost because i was playing a stupid build that sucks

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

rabidsquid posted:

i only lost because i was playing a stupid build that sucks

Get out of my head please.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Katarina event is currently live in Wild Rift; the Knifu Waifu will be mine

Weird Pumpkin
Oct 7, 2007

Is wild rift available in NA yet?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Elvis_Maximus posted:

Is wild rift available in NA yet?

Its supposed to come to LATAM this month and was supposed to launch in NA as well but radio silence on that right now apparently.

Im in whatever server Japan is in and I want to tell you the funniest loving thing is all the Vietnamese players whose only english is "gently caress China"

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

I jungled for the first time ever a couple days ago, and it was fun and I wanted to do more of it. Then my laptop broke :saddowns:

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

The laptop is trying to protect you.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Jungling is great but Im poo poo at the game so playing my game of "do whatever then take all the dragons" is probably sub optimal!

Phigs
Jan 23, 2019

Malah posted:

Hail satan; delete akali :pcgaming:

Delete every character inspired by feudal japan.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Knife Wife acquired. Now to throw her in the trashbin of characters I'll never play because Support5Ever

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

Barudak posted:

Jungling is great but Im poo poo at the game so playing my game of "do whatever then take all the dragons" is probably sub optimal!

haha yeah i'm kind of in the same boat with jungling, I try to fill whatever role we need and my observation is that Jungle seems to be more high roll / low roll than any other role when it comes to my performance. Either I dominate the game or i get destroyed.

It's tough cause with basically any other role you can kind of sit back and not rock the boat if you notice that your team is getting an advantage in other matchups, but with the Jungle if you aren't doing what your team mates think you should be they notice very quickly and go on tilt lol.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Im naff and playing like entirely Wild Rift now, but in general I treat Jungler like Support++. The job is to proactively decide which of the three lanes you need to glom onto, track the other junglers progress, and create vision. Only at lower tiers is it safe to Yolo dragon so you want to get into the habit of basically warding, helping, then begging for objective help.

And you really want to glom onto the lane and give them heads up. Like send the pings early so they hopefully get into position and do what they need to do. Also something I've seen wreck people is hanging out in the bush hoping an opportunity comes. 8 times out of 10 it won't and the 10th time the other jungler gets into position and murders you.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
The best era for xin zhao was when they just released titanic hydra and the phantom hit passive on the jungle item turned his 3 hit knockup into a 2 hit, was a 2 item power spike where you'd have access to 2 auto resets and be able to hit someone 5 times nearly instantly if you were fast enough to auto-reset-auto-reset-auto, then they would be knocked up nearly instantly and then your Q would be almost reset from autos to knock them up again assuming they were not dead from getting hit in the face that much already.

Weird Pumpkin
Oct 7, 2007

I remember xin being insanely strong on release, but considering some of the more modern champions I wonder if he'd even have been that remarkable if released today

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Elvis_Maximus posted:

I remember xin being insanely strong on release, but considering some of the more modern champions I wonder if he'd even have been that remarkable if released today

There's a difference between a champ having a lot going on and being overtuned, as last patch's Udyr will show

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

I dismantled and cleaned my laptop, it runs fine but one of the fans sounds like I trapped and tortured a small bird inside my laptop. Also I tried some wild rift, it was surprisingly playable, I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

kingcobweb posted:

There's a difference between a champ having a lot going on and being overtuned, as last patch's Udyr will show

Yep, xin is one of those binary statcheck champions where one of you will end up dying in a straight up fight when they get on top of you with little room for them to do anything fancy.

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
xin's w scaled oppressively with attack speed back then and i wouldnt be surprised if release xin could 1v1 every jungler in the game right now. and then when you get to teamfights his ult just loving deleted entire teams so yeah i think he'd still be a monster, even if his q and w didnt function 'correctly'

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Elvis_Maximus posted:

thats because you've bought in to the narrative that new champion releases are power creeping and making old champions irrelevant even though as was already mentioned udyr has recently been oppressively strong, and jarvan and hecarim have been viable if not top tier picks for basically the entire lifetime of the game.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Everyone: Samira is way too strong, delete her!

Me, a Rammus player: ok

Gray Matter
Apr 20, 2009

There's something inside your head..

Biplane posted:

I jungled for the first time ever a couple days ago, and it was fun and I wanted to do more of it. Then my laptop broke :saddowns:
Jungling is the most thankless role and requires a thick skin. A laner loses a 1v1? Jg diff. They do it another 3 times in a row? Omg this jg is trash. And as the jungler, your correct play from a macro perspective in this situation is to ignore their lane and focus your attention on the lane that doesn't contain morons (haha this doesn't exist), further tilting the feeder.

In the event you perform correctly and get a laner snowballing, the praise is heaped on them while you reconsider your existence sobbing in the corner.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

What's the easiest, most babbys-first-jungler jungler?

Gray Matter
Apr 20, 2009

There's something inside your head..

Biplane posted:

Warwick

Torchlighter
Jan 15, 2012

I Got Kids. I need this.
Probably Nunu. Consume makes sustain simple, you have solid AOE clear, it's fast and ganking is a button and a small hill of a learning curve. He's also really strong this patch after the changes.

Warwick has zero AOE clear and even after grabbing Tiamat has trouble keeping up in cs, which is fine because he's supposed to be ganking, but does make him less consistent.

Torchlighter fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Mar 6, 2021

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Thanks for a MONSTER of an avatar, Awful Survivor Mods!

Biplane posted:

if winning the game matters to you and you're below plat, rammus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Biplane posted:

If you can hit skillshots, Amumu, he's got a huge AoE root ultimate and you can just roll in with your W toggled on and mash E.

If you can't hit skillshots, Udyr. He has four forms that do different things. Moves fast, Stuns, AoE clearing, and Defensive stance.

Rammus is great overall because most of what he does is just passive damage. He has a short taunt and can zoom around in ball form into a lane. He's still powerful in higher elo

Warwick is good for beginners because his kit is also pretty straight-forward. If you can lineup his ultimate it's a decent length suppression.