Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

kaisa's an assassin adc which is like double 'i am going to run into 3 people and die and then spam caution pings'

doesnt help that were still in the phase where people are trying to run her jungle like people try with every new champion. remember rakan jungle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Servaetes posted:

bahahahahahahaha i love trundle

SKT Thal's name literally means "Lock in Trundle"

It's no coincidence he has a 100% win rate on Trundle (He only played two pro games of Trundle tho)

Spam Musubi
Jan 17, 2018

Cheap, Affordable, and Tasty!
Wrap me in rice like you would with your mother.
I feel bad for these new players who can’t deal with my Yi.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.

liking this teemo vgu

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Spam Musubi posted:

I feel bad for these new players who can’t deal with my Yi.

one time i was tricked into playing ranked flex pick and i cleaned up so hard as master yi and my usual joking bming where i am not actually insulting people but just quoting over the top villains made people actually insanely salty at me and only after the fact did i realize that i dumped on a ranked flex pick team and felt awful and ever since then i have put master yi on a shelf only to be taken out in extreme circumstances as his power is just too dangerous

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

youre a bad yi player unless you're spamming 'your skills are inferior' at all times and also ult + /dance at least once

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Endorph posted:

youre a bad yi player unless you're spamming 'your skills are inferior' at all times and also ult + /dance at least once

i have transcended good or bad yi playing. i am one with master yi... i am.. grandmaster yi.

Spam Musubi
Jan 17, 2018

Endorph posted:

My go to strategy.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

oh they hotfix nerfed kalista a few days ago, almost like she was going to be op :v:

edit: phone corrected kai'sa to kalista

SSJ_naruto_2003 fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Mar 26, 2018

Camel Camus
Jun 16, 2009

Mais, non, je suis fantastique!

I'm fine with Kalista being only useful to people who have played 50+ games with her. I'd much prefer having 4% of my games have a one trick Kalista than 33% of my games have a lovely Lucian or Ezreal.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
Say what you like about Kai'Sa's visuals and voice work, but she's got a fun kit that feels like it works surprisingly well out of the Jungle.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

idea for a team comp: pantheon top, ryze middle, tahm kench/kaisa bot lane, jungle zac. all laners run teleport. even the support

Orv
May 4, 2011

pog boyfriend posted:

idea for a team comp: pantheon top, ryze middle, tahm kench/kaisa bot lane, jungle zac. all laners run teleport. even the support

I'm still waiting for the day of an all cross-map snipes team.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Orv posted:

I'm still waiting for the day of an all cross-map snipes team.

Lux Ezreal Jinx Ashe Karthus?

Orv
May 4, 2011

The Shortest Path posted:

Lux Ezreal Jinx Ashe Karthus?

Karthus is cheating, I'd settle for counting mask dude whose name I've suddenly forgotten. Not cross-map but it'll do for now.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

lux ult has a measly 3300 range, get ziggs or xerath in there instead

Orv
May 4, 2011
Yeah, Jinx, Ashe, Ziggs, Xerath, Ez would be choice. Terrible beyond belief, but really goddamn funny when everything zooms in from off-screen to erase one person.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Karthus mid soraka support on its own is hilarious. You can cause massive swings in pretty much any fight on the map.

Futuresight
Oct 11, 2012

IT'S ALL TURNED TO SHIT!
Maybe coming back and... wow this is a lot of loving change. I think I basically understand it except is there no way to set up rune pages outside of character select to an actual game?

Also how do you set up character item pages or is that functionality gone now?

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

Futuresight posted:

Maybe coming back and... wow this is a lot of loving change. I think I basically understand it except is there no way to set up rune pages outside of character select to an actual game?

Also how do you set up character item pages or is that functionality gone now?

Collection > Runes will solve the first problem

Collection > Items will solve the second

...i think

Futuresight
Oct 11, 2012

IT'S ALL TURNED TO SHIT!
Yep that works. Cheers.

Kullik
Jan 5, 2017

Recently gotten back into this, havent played since like... season 3 or 4? around the time Jayce came out, i remember liking him on release a lot.

Boy there are a lot of new characters that no one ever plays ever... i've still never seen Ornn after like 2 weeks playing daily.

you lot have an EU discord or an EU room in your discord? cause i'd be up for playing some games with goons.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

ornn is fairly popular in pro play, he just got nerfed out of being op and is just kind of a harder to use malphite/maokai with his only gimmick being able to buy items in lane. so obviously people arent gonna play him casually that much.

Kullik
Jan 5, 2017

Fair enough, i never really cared much about what pro players are up to since i dont really like to watch video games. i've mostly been playing a lot of jungle and it's quite interesting how much harder the jungle is compared to the earlier seasons, the what used to be wraith camp ruins me with those weird birds.

Spam Musubi
Jan 17, 2018

Ashe and Xerath Bot, EZ Jungle, GP Top, and Draven Mid. You got some others to choose from.

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

Kullik posted:

Recently gotten back into this, havent played since like... season 3 or 4? around the time Jayce came out, i remember liking him on release a lot.

Boy there are a lot of new characters that no one ever plays ever... i've still never seen Ornn after like 2 weeks playing daily.

you lot have an EU discord or an EU room in your discord? cause i'd be up for playing some games with goons.

There isn't a dedicated euw channel in the discord, just type like '@here game euw' or whatever and someone might pipe up. There's not many of us though. Feel free to add me, ign is dingus khan

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Most of us usually play late afternoon/early evening, also we need more EU people for when Clash launches properly.

DaStampede
Feb 8, 2018

Kullik posted:

Fair enough, i never really cared much about what pro players are up to since i dont really like to watch video games. i've mostly been playing a lot of jungle and it's quite interesting how much harder the jungle is compared to the earlier seasons, the what used to be wraith camp ruins me with those weird birds.

On blue side try: Red, wolves, blue, then scuttles.

On red side try: Blue, wolves, red, then scuttles.

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.
Going from hard engage to poke/healing supports is like gaming whiplash. I keep having to resist the urge to shove my face into the enemy jungler when I play Soraka (with limited success, I will admit.)

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

Going from hard engage to poke/healing supports is like gaming whiplash. I keep having to resist the urge to shove my face into the enemy jungler when I play Soraka (with limited success, I will admit.)

if you want real gaming whiplash play jungle shaco then switch to nasus. heal/poke support players actually benefit from playing hard engage to learn aggression patterns but shaco and nasus have no transferable skills

Orv
May 4, 2011

Spam Musubi posted:

Ashe and Xerath Bot, EZ Jungle, GP Top, and Draven Mid. You got some others to choose from.

Draven ult damage though.

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

hoooly cow I guess I didn't fully realize how drat strong Caitlyn is in 8.6. I've been having mixed results with Varus but Caitlyn just rolls through the laning phase jesus

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

TheTofuShop posted:

hoooly cow I guess I didn't fully realize how drat strong Caitlyn is in 8.6. I've been having mixed results with Varus but Caitlyn just rolls through the laning phase jesus

Part of it is that a lot of the other ADCs either got hit directly (Tristana) or indirectly (Rageblade nerfs). Cait's big problem pre-8.6 is that you had a good laning phase and then twenty minutes of waiting on your rear end for your 3 item spike, but now that Rageblade's not an instant first item spike, having a weak midgame isn't as big of a problem.

DaStampede
Feb 8, 2018

Vermain posted:

Part of it is that a lot of the other ADCs either got hit directly (Tristana) or indirectly (Rageblade nerfs).

Or Vayne's clear with Shiv

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

Op.gg has Cait at 48ish percent win rate, #15 of ADCs :iiam:

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Draven has a 53% winrate, seems like 1 item spike ADCs or just ADCs who have strong base damage benefitted from the Rageblade and Shiv nerfs. Ezreal sitting on a 51% winrate with a 43% pick rate.

Matt Lindland
Feb 10, 2018

SHUT THE FUCK UP KEVEN

ALSO GJ BUYING A NEW ACCOUNT LIKE A GODDAMN COWARD
YOU USELESS WHITE NOISE POSTER

YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE THE BOLF RAMSHIELD YOU SO RICHLY DESERVE

now with professional animation
My all time favorite league of legend is Dr. Mundo

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Dr. Mundo is cool, but he cannot compare with Luxanna Crownguard, the generic white girl protag of the League of Legends Cinematic Universe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephunk
Dec 6, 2007

I'm still pretty new to the game, decided to read /r/leagueoflegends for the first time today. Read about going to Thailand for sex change surgery, body dysmorphia, and the weirdest "esports" stuff I've seen in my life.