Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi
Guys, I just got Vayne because of her new upcoming skin, and I love her. I feel like she's the best adc, and she suits me perfectly. I have a problem though: my support is never in sync with me, and I end up dying a lot due to their incompetence. Why can't supports just go in when I do? I've tried telling them to get in lockstep with me, but for some reason they are never gracious despite my advice. Just go in at level one, man. With my silver bolts I can win any engage if I just have some support!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi

Vonnie posted:

Singed but with Xerath strapped to his back.

Cho'Gall is a pretty funny character to play in Heroes of the Storm. I approve of a champ that requires two people to play.

TastyLemonDrops fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Mar 9, 2018

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi

rabidsquid posted:

after years of almost never playing a champion two games in a row im a kai'sa one trick now. i guess i just had to find a champ i like to play so i dont get bored

At least you're not like me where I'll do dumb gimmicks that may or may not work, so I don't get bored. I've made a number of goons quite unhappy doing it over the years, but sometimes things just click. I got to platinum doing jungle Kassadin, had a blast kickstarting support Sion (back when mpen runes were still a thing), jungle Heimer when your turrets would still farm monsters for you while you were ganking, etc. Just all sorts of dumb random poo poo.

EDIT: They really dropped the ball putting Evelynn in K/DA when they could've put Diana, or even Draven. Darius or Dr. Mundo would be funnier, but don't really fit.

TastyLemonDrops fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Oct 9, 2018

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi

Vermain posted:

I mean, K-Pop Draven would look funny, but it'd hardly be a best seller, and Diana's been about as popular as the flu for what feels like years. The thing Evelynn, Ahri, Kai'Sa, and Akali all have in common is that they're popular, well-liked champions with a lot of sex appeal, and are therefore going to sell K-pop skins like hotcakes.

It's more that the names would match up with KDA than anything. But vOv

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi

rabidsquid posted:

my shop usually sucks but this one is super good!

Other than Heimer and Karthus, I have no idea who those are.

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Speaking of ninjas I want old Shen back. His new kit is stupid.

Are you talking about release Shen where his Feint was a dodge all attacks skill?

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi

Hey folks, Palladion here. I run Something Drawful occasionally out of the League Discord server, which is the only reason to be in that server, imo. A lot of it is in jokes and making fun of Keeby, but fun times are had by all. At least, I certainly hope Keeby does and that we aren't driving him to suicide because I love the guy.

We play Drawful and various other Jackbox games! Of course you'll get gems like this one, and many more! Come and join us sometime!

Edit: I'm not up now, but here's a link anyway in case you'd rather get a notification. https://twitch.tv/tastylemondrops

TastyLemonDrops fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Dec 23, 2018

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi

Servaetes posted:

The league discord is pretty good imho

I'm just bring facetious. It is excellent.

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi

Kite Pride Worldwide posted:

I'll try I guess!! I just hit Lv30 so I feel like I'm being thrown in the deep end too early. I barely know how to play Karthus and Pantheon or CS efficiently yet :( I'd try playing ranked to get a more solid MMR indicator but I don't even have enough characters yet.

I feel like playing normal matches to get more experience will make your ranked ascent less frustrating unless you're vastly better than your opponents in the first place.

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi
So is Morgana part slinky in the lore now? What's with the ridiculous bouncing and compression going on with her spine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi
The coin is gonna be bugged to do on-hit damage. Or maybe it's a feature instead of a bug???