Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

In one moment, Earth; in the next, Heaven.

Mierenneuker posted:

Getting multiple TPs within 10 minutes can also make the laning phase pretty ridiculous.

Get teleport > go gank > get teleport in bot > teleport back

Hello friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Cast_No_Shadow posted:

Hey night gul. I'm also new. Enjoying top but watch a huge amount of content so hit me up if you want to work through newbie stuff together rather than bothering people who have said it a million times.

Also ls (imls on twtich) does a lot of coaching in jungle and is apparently a big deal in coaching? He does a guy who just started playing zacc as well which might be really helpful.

For top I really enjoy Solo Renekton Only. He goes full clickbait for titles but that's just to game the system, the videos are quality and class

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

kingcobweb posted:

Here's a clip of me with my trusty sidekick, "verviticus," as I carry him. Please note the ideal support positioning of "not actually doing a loving thing"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OktWfOIqWqc

That sure looks like a stolen pentakill to me hmm

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Nightgull posted:

Typical fake gamer girl, going with simplicity over true challenge. They’d rather beat the poo poo out of small children and moan like nervous cows when they order a coffee drink from a guy with tattoos and a vegan dog.

Source your quotes

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Mierenneuker posted:

It’s been a while since I played LoL, but I’m pretty sure that having vision meant I died less to ganks. Which was nice, because dying was really holding me back.

https://pasteboard.co/HBrdBix.jpg
nahh, why bother? Dying isn't slowing him down.

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

I'm bad at this game, probably worse than enigma. I don't play ranked because I like to hold on to this secret fantasy that I'm secretly better than it looks. I can't imagine playing 1000 games to prove I'm not.

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

There needs to be like... A way to hellban yourself so you can keep spamming the chat but nobody else can see it. Yknow vent that frustration

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

You'll never un-tilt a teammate by asking them to calm down or reassuring them that you'll win the game if they can just hold on

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

don't worry, here's the game that got chat restrict

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Enigma89 posted:

Happens when you buy control wards

I did watch ur last match and u did extremely well good job friend

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

milkman dad posted:

I made a stupid VOD review

I watched this and throughly enjoyed it. Your commentary was fun, and I thought insightful. It's one thing to say "yes I bought a red ward and sold it, these things happen when you buy red wards" and another to see "I originally bought a red ward, went to lane with it, cleared one wave and backed and then didn't put the ward down for the rest of this video (atleast 12 minutes)"

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

I don't get it

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

I wish I didn't get it

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

foutre posted:

Kill the turrets faster! As Karthus especially you should be able to just q them no problem, heimer has a really long Cd on his turret charges relative to your q. If he places multiple quickly, you know he won't be able to put any more for a while. Especially if you use it when there are minions nearby, you should be able to one shot them.

The best way to beat him is to gank, so if the towers are the reason people aren't coming just q them! But if you kill his towers he also loses a lot of power, so you can probably just kill him yourself too.

Forgot who else you play, but as long as you have ranged abilities/autos they shouldn't be bad. Just remember to sidestep when you do, most of the turret dps in short trades like that is if he catches you with a spell and they shoot a laser.

Just be really aware that if you're trying to gank while he has a turret nest that you're basically fighting 2 champs and that he can and will kill the enemy laner and jungler at once

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

From watching heisendong I think in that scenario you'd never level your turrets anyways and just focus on that sweet missile damage

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Enigma89 posted:

Actually Pyke is a pretty cool hero too

You literally just flash into everyone and blow everyone up and troll pool away. It's amazing. CC is also so lovely in this game that you can get away scot free. I love it when I have 900+ AP and my E goes off. It's like watching bugs go splat.

You can see this special move in the commentary game uploaded a few days ago.

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Firebert posted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video-games/2019/10/29/this-is-what-louis-vuitton-looks-like-league-legends/

The Qiyana prestige skin is Louis Vuitton themed and Senna is getting a LV-themed skin next year

I thought this was a joke at first

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Kingcobweb please make a support miss fortune guide except support Caitlyn

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Playing like old tahm kench and eating every single ability the enemy team has, stepping back for 4.7 seconds with a warmogs and then stepping back with completely full health is extremely funny

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

How do yall feel about positioning this go around? I feel like with berserkers and assassins that positioning just falls apart instantly.

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

You know how in Aram they have like per champion balance? Yknow like takes less damage and deals more? They should do that per rank. Diamond 1 to masters? Surprise your champ does less damage

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Vermain posted:

It's the former name of the Shadow Isles before they got corrupted by the Black Mist.

A bunch of it lives on yoricks back and they go to the park and watch romantic comedies together

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

pog boyfriend posted:

ashe bot is a challenger AI and was created in a lab to beat the best league teams a la deep blue

If it can beat the best of us...

Imagine what it can do to the rest of u

If you're looking for a battle tested build order, guaranteed to win, try

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Addamere posted:

I don't even chat most games, other than GG at the end. I don't rage when I do type, much less use slurs or anything else that would get me banned.

No account action, just this weird 24-game chat restriction when I logged into my 2nd account today. :psylon:

Bring back the tribunal I wanna see the logs

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Toxic Mental posted:

I’ve called people retards when they were being retarded, meaning in champ select they promise to troll and then start running it down mid, or selling items and going afk for not getting a blue buff and ruining winnable games with petty bullshit and got I chat restricted once but that’s all I can remember

I’d rather be on a team with someone who calls me retarded than a pubbie midlaner who links a discord chat and then starts taking bong hits before the game and every time he dies

U've been chat restricted on SA for the same thing lmao

Bong pubbie sounds like more fun. I've hovered Zoe jungle and ain't nobody called me that smh. They did later confess that they'd have alt-f4'd but yknow that's just being fair.

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Invalid Validation posted:

That’s not what I said.

Right but it's like how would you ever know because if more bad people played... They'd be playing with the other bad people. So from a stationary observer yknow, silver stays silver.

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Invalid Validation posted:

Yea yea nothing matters cause you just need to get gud.

I'm silver, but I'm like tonpa from the anime hunter x hunter.

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Chris de Sperg posted:

agreed. no reason to compare when they're both great. just have to remember to rush Spirit Visage and Frozen Heart

Mods??

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

The Door Frame posted:

Morg is as good, if not better, at jungling than he is. The sustain with even a couple stacks of Ravenous Hunter is unbelievable, and she has a kit that makes her better at ganking instead of KSing

I'm with you brother. I don't know why everyone else in this thread is being such a stick in the mud, Morg is a great mage jungler. But just between you and me? Zoe Jungle is the best mage to beat. You should try a few rounds in the jungle with her and you'll see what I mean :)

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Slaapaav posted:

im leveling another account to practice katarina

We should be friends! What are your account names so that I can add you to my friends list

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Drakes posted:

What I said applies less as you climb. But I find when everyone is equally bad in the lower ranks it typically comes down to which side hit their murder buttons first and dealt more damage.

whats your league name

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Cavelcade posted:

Play Gangplank and eat an orange

Alistar got buffed right? Just break those chains and walk right out of it.

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

RealFoxy posted:

My favorite part of the thread is when a new player comes in from Bronze/low silver every season and starts telling the actual high elo players how to play the game

Don't let these folks discourage you, fellow silver posters. Everyone wants you to succeed. Come in and post and learn and improve.

Come join me in the new age of zoe jungle

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

inthesto posted:

Madness took hold of my brain today, and I decided I would try to play the actual game of League of Legends for the first time in five years.

This was how I learned that Twisted Treeline has been deleted.

That's my story, thanks for listening.

What's Ur ign let's play videogames. Only later on around 6-9pm est

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Extremely true to life characterization for the ezreal to leave the team fight and only come back in to mop up and steal the kills after his teammate has (almost) died.

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

When's the next pentakill album coming out anyways?

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Mikujin posted:

Why are all of Tryndamere's guys following Sylas

drat what if the problem is just that sylas has stolen undying rage this entire time

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Mierenneuker posted:

Which could potentially make the contrast in his Surprise Party skin amazing.

I hope they don't try to do a like "looks happy but secretly creepy" thing and just make it entirely sincere like fun and funny party scarecrow

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Lightning Knight posted:

So I’ve been playing ADC recently and having fun. The basic core concepts seem to have largely stayed the same since I’ve last played but the itemization has changed a lot. Is there a good general overview of ADC tips and play on the current patch/season that y’all recommend?

I recommend playing heimerdinger and pretending that youre playing mid with one extra especially mobile turret

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor
Jun 28, 2009

Slaapaav posted:

u mean cannon minion?

Cannon minions live and die, but u should protect Ur turrets