Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

frajaq posted:

what the gently caress is that Lux

The original design, thought up by Shurelia when she still worked for Riot.

About as awful as you could expect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

I feel betrayed

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

No, a rework would give him new art, and thus, the removal of this

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

Clearly I was on to something.

Why did I stop

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

I too need to play more Shuma-Gorath: Purple Edition

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

Methanar posted:

hey wtf

when did they remove lasers from the towers

Two seasons ago?

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

pog boyfriend posted:

people just have garbage morale in this game because they got tilted 4 games ago when their thresh support refused to buy sightstone and instead tried to rush shiv and steal kills. there is no real 1v9 mentality it is just people who have no discipline or whatever who get salty over tiny crap and lose the will to play games

This is when you take a break, not continue to ruin games for 4 other people.

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

rabidsquid posted:

if teemo is still good the answer to this is teemo

I agree

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

So, how long until the regular playerbase catches on that the new relic shield is extremely stat efficient not even counting the fact it helps pay for itself and gives map vision later and realizes they should be building it on every tank in every role?

Had a Jarvan jungle do this in my last game.

I was very confused.

Then I read the stat line, and the price.

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

frajaq posted:

the only big downside of warwick is that whiffing his ult feels particularly bad!

Imagine not using the momentum gained by running at someone to slingshot yourself past a fight to push an open inhibitor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

He's usually stronger in the weekend meta, but since we're in perpetual weekend meta, he's always good.