Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Drone_Fragger posted:

Laffo look at this guy, Rammus ulti is bonkers since they changed it given it's a stacking slow (up to 96% or something ridiculous) and does like a 120 damage a second. That's more than Mundos W does and he's kinda notorious for standing on people with that on and waiting for them to die from the aoe.

yeah imagine an ult doing more damage than a regular no-cooldown ability

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Lucian is so bad right now, I miss fervor.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

shaco has the same feeling of not actually playing league of legends but is much much much harder

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I'm picking azir and I feel like I have no clue what I'm doing but I'm winning every game I play him

I think he may get nerfed again soon

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Yeah it you're going to make voice chat party only why even bother? Nearly everyone has discord these days.

Just make it everybody but make it opt in

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Teikanmi posted:

I can't believe that speaking with most of the smoothbrain idiot bitches that I meet in solo queue would improve my experience

No one suggested auto on

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

as your local morgana expert: shes busted AS gently caress rigfht now. you can have multiple black pools up at the same time. she will be nerfed very quickly, maybe even hotfix nerfed. shes at 58% winrate mid.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Boxman posted:

See, and when I read that "5% CDR stacking" I figured it had to be a typo or something because there's no way they'd let that stick around.

Anyway this is been your daily "riot what the gently caress balance something please" post from a high silver/low gold player.

yeah i have no idea how they let this happen. shes op in jungle and mid and competing with leona for op support

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Work Friend Keven posted:

Plus if you build health items on her she’s also a capable off tank.

I know you're 'memeing' but roa liandrys zhonyas gives you huge staying power in combination with the spell vamp

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I'm expecting Zoe nerfs very soon.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Mikujin posted:

Removing the CDR from her E is probably the best place to start. There's no reason to give you more rewards for hitting (or trigger) what is already likely the single strongest CC in the game by virtue of it's range, flexibility, and bonus damage effect.

its only powerful if you're 1v1 though, if your allies are around there's around a 100% chance of them breaking the sleep with an auto.

yeah remove the cdr from that and then re-assess. or just make the cdr less powerful

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

i got exiled morgana, the only morgana skin i do not own

however, she is rear end at support since they nerfed her health because of her being too op in mid.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I'm excited to drop multiple divisions. Every time I face a yasuo in lane I just hard feed so this is great for me.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

rabidsquid posted:

i just move out of the way of skill shots. it works out great

if he e's on you it's not a skillshot

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

rabidsquid posted:

the charged q is a skill shot. i already said dont stand in his e range when hes zipping around, but i said it 140 letters ago so i get why that might have been missed

You responded to a guy who was saying that the q being charged lets him do the point blank ultimate.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I mean he's permabanned isn't he? So he has to make new accounts to play lol

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Minion dematerializer

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Wasnt aatrox buffed both as a champion and also with the thorn mail nerfs and sunfire buffs making grievous wounds less common

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Tales of Woe posted:

bramble vest still shits on aatrox, tanks aren't suddenly not going to buy it vs him just because of a nerf. 1k gold to auto win lane is too easy to pass up

Are you in the promised land of challenger because even when I'm in diamond games u u have to literally beg people to get grievous wounds

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

According to riot I ward a lot more than supports from any tier. It doesn't make me good though, since I still lose.

SSJ_naruto_2003 fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Dec 19, 2017

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Teikanmi posted:

I don’t get that, explain it

All I know is that champion.gg is a lovely site

try lolalytics

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Enigma89 posted:

Oh good point about heal, that makes sense.

Thank you for the other tips.

Your friend is never quitting league for dota. He hopes that you will enjoy league and play it instead of dota. Bronze 2 is like basement tier mmr. Under 2k, probably closer to 1500

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

shyvana is so broken

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

why is everyone so in love with a toxic league streamer who yells at/sometimes hits women on his stream

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Teikanmi posted:

he's the most entertaining entertainer on twitch, weird

also he's not greekgodx, that's the guy who jokingly pretended to be hitting his girlfriend

no, i mean i have actually watched tyler1 grabbing his girlfriend and yelling in her face so i don't watch his stream anymore

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Lux has a lot of good skins.

Also these Xayah rakan skins look like rear end

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Monathin posted:

rip spooky ghosts

again

i want twin shadows to return

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Vermain posted:

Man, poo poo, they're really cheap now, too. Relic tier 3 is 1900, Spellthief is 1800, and Oasis is only 1500. That's within around 400-500g saved getting Sightstone, which is fantastic.

Other PBE changes: Aftershock now gives 100 (!) Armor/MR with no scaling and damage is down to 10-120 from 40-140. Guardian's up to a 70s cooldown. Ornn got whalloped (30s CD increase on his rank 3 ult, no more unstoppable on Bellow's) and Jinx got buffed with a bunch of QoL stuff.

Ornn is already falling in popularity and winrate and now it's time to nerf him again.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Any goons around the gold 5 to 4 mark who want to sub as a top laner in some tournament games tonight in 3 hours?

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Yeah but your account shows diamond 3 so it won't work.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

We found someone already. Also smurfing in a for fun tournament is a little goofy imo.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

If you're coming over from dota prepare for a meta that has been set in stone for 7 years.

In dota I don't think icefrog has ever said "shadow fiend has been played outside of the midlane too often so we're nerfing xxx to make sure he stays mid" but in league that happens.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Yeah mostly but during team fights the melee dude will be big and will get on top of your carries and walk over them. It's a legit strategy to go a carry ranged top though. That's actually why Gnar is one of the best and most versatile top laners. He switches from a ranged poke champ to a melee beefcake

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Renekton is also weak right now while illaoi is near the top

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Q8ee posted:

as a fresh player, are there sites I can go on that give me the rundown on what's "in" at the minute? cause I'd much rather play games that are enjoyable rather than games where I feel so inadequate 90% of the time and just get steamrolled.

Lolalytics.com also add me on league at "MiddleLaneBrain" to get an ex dota players perspective

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Nasus is better than any other top now, just spam him for free elo

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

my team tried to baron at 20 minutes when we were up 10 kills

we lost 20 minutes later

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Hmm wow the support had almost as much gold as mid I wonder what hap---

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Why do you play at all? League is a poo poo fest at lower levels and ranks Just go into ranked and bang those out if you're 30